Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Meethi Bhanki ,  Elle, Mia , Sniggy, Paro,Yemi,Krishnaprats,Sruthi ,Bharathi

Ur short but crispy post effectively conveyed and managed to raise guilt to awesome proportion's ...  πŸ€—  πŸ€— good that you came back before I deployed my secret weapon, tried & tested, guilt quotient elevating puppy-dog pout ... you wouldn't have stood a chance πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†(i hope :scratch: )

.Thank You for making me realize that I am not redundant.. NEVER !!!!!!! πŸ€—

Naz, Anondo, Babs, Dhanya,Uma,Binny,Anu,Shruthi

Thank You  very much

tanthya thumbnail

Lubb the emo's..makes me want to join them...πŸ˜ƒ
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lubb the emo's..makes me want to join them...πŸ˜ƒ

I feel like joining them too...Di...Muah...I just came home...frm work...saw your PM and felt like 😭

Then logged in to the Forum to read your WU...and saw this POOOSSTTT...LOVE YOU DIII πŸ€—

Thanks You Di... for breaking your Pratigya πŸ˜†

Please never take a Pratigay like this again..

Amit Bhai...thanks for this lovly Post...and to all IF rockstars for making this happen...

Love Di.,,,,,MMMUUUAAAHHH
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 i assume this sruthi is me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. happy to knw that i was part of the mission "BRINGING BACK TANTHYA CHECHY" team..
amit dear chechy means "big sister".. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
welcome back chechy... forum elders will always be forum elders.. nobody can replace wat u guys do for us... n chechy again i say if we made u take this decision to leave or anybody that had taken a decision to leave for that matter we apologise... we are sorry... we never meant to hurt u guys... just conflict of opinions happened and some got more focus than others... chechy pratigya n krishna n kriya for that matter are ficitional characters we accept that n thr is no sense in being attached to them bt chechy some of ur writings esp the ones cari didi has posted in ur gallery, made them real for us.. every emotions that they go thru became real for us.. every situation love, hate, happiness n nw saddness all became a reality coz of urz n many othas writings... so we are bound to be a little attached naπŸ˜‰.. in saying tat pls do not stop writing.. pls... the harsh reality is that one day krishna, pratigya n kriya will become a memory n we all will move on bt we want to come back n read ur writings, see VMs, read n laugh with didi's EAs and FFTs and many more...
we apologise again n welcome back... MKAP may not be in its old glory at this time... bt sualy this forum can be... we are the fastest growing forum.. member wise n thread wise... LONG LIVE MKAP n our MKAP FORUM😊😊..
we love u all our forum elders...

Edited by kriya_sruthi - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Meethi Bhanki ,  Elle, Mia , Sniggy, Paro,Yemi,Krishnaprats,Sruthi ,Bharathi

Ur short but crispy post effectively conveyed and managed to raise guilt to awesome proportion's ..Thank You for making me realize that I am not redundant..

Naz, Anondo, Babs, Dhanya,Uma,Binny,Anu,Shruthi

Thank You  very much

welcome back to our home di, family is never complete without the most adored member's active and engaging presence 😊  but ofcourse u never left 😊

and ofcourse special thanks to Amit bro 😊 πŸ‘
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭

Yeh Khusi ki asoo hai!!!!!
Tanthya Dii...Welcome Back!!!

Amit Brother thanks for dis post bey and all IF members efforts!!!!
Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaay!this is the most happiest day in my life!was away from home yday(teling in sathya chechi's style. .KMH dootyπŸ˜‰. .n jz logged in to find our sathya chechi back!im nearly at tears. .cant say more. .
Btw,welcome back chechi. .πŸ˜ƒ
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Off topic! But Kesariyaaa πŸ˜ƒ what happened to the SAATwa dancer? Is he off screen with Naina?πŸ˜›  I always keep count and make sure SAAT i is never forgotten.πŸ˜ƒ
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevuDivya

😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭

Yeh Khusi ki asoo hai!!!!!
Welcome Back!!!

Amit Brother thanks for dis post bey!!!!

Flooding the forum?πŸ˜²πŸ˜›πŸ˜†  Saxes behavior is rubbing off on viewers.😲
πŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi khushi mein,frgt to tel thank u. .thank u so much amit bro saima jaanu n carisma di for d awesome efforts. .thank u for all sweethearts n family members for showing our lub to sathya chechi n gt hr bk. .congrats guys. .we did it!πŸ˜‰