Pratigya

TANTHYA IS BACK[MISSION DONE] (Page 12)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Filza.T

YES!! what a relief!! Tanths never do this again, ever! 
This forum is nothing without you, really, This is straight from heart and i mean it! You are the life of this place

Thanks Amit! 

ZazaHug

Where have you been? Long time no see. So how bothered are you by the rift coming between K and P?

Mera HugHug 

was out of town, so was away from forum Embarrassed but i am back now! 

bothered!! don't ask about it!!  Ouch Cry Unhappy hamri raat ki neend and din ka chain sab gayab Embarrassed LOLbecause of this KriYa separation we will be getting in a few days... Uff don't know how i will gonna bear all that... though, you know, i am on MKAP strike and just read the updates but still it will be tough to even read it... Ouch 
KP re-union is the only thing i look forward to in the show at present Embarrassedi just hope CVs will be kind enough to unite them soon Confused  

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

This forum is nothing without you, really, This is straight from heart and i mean it! You are the life of this place

Thanks Amit! 

ZazaHug

Where have you been? Long time no see. So how bothered are you by the rift coming between K and P?

Mera HugHug 

bothered!! don't ask about it!!  Ouch Cry Unhappy hamri raat ki neend and din ka chain sab gayab Embarrassed LOLbecause of this KriYa separation we will be getting in a few days... Uff don't know how i will gonna bear all that... though, you know, i am on MKAP strike and just read the updates but still it will be tough to even read it... Ouch 
KP re-union is the only thing i look forward to in the show at present Embarrassedi just hope CVs will be kind enough to unite them soon Confused  

BELCOME BACKHugParty

Brace yourself! I don't tink they will reunite them so soon. It may be a month or two. It's the anticipation of the manana after the rootna that will draw in viewers and struggling to stay in the top 5 for weeks now they'll probably stretch it. This is going to be a chewing gum track by the looks of it.

They had Amma turning in the screws for at least a month, They have to let Krishna and Prats live through several "chaha tumhe tho har phal har dhum" playbacks and flashbacks.Confused  I'll get a chance to get on Krishna and Takurain's case in my post with my comments. TongueLOL

Can you guess who's in my avatar? TongueWinkBig smile
Wink

Edited by MERARAI - 21 May 2011 at 2:44pm
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Thanks Amit! 

ZazaHug

Mera HugHug 

BELCOME BACKHugParty

Brace yourself! I don't tink they will reunite them so soon. It may be a month or two. It's the anticipation of the manana after the rootna that will draw in viewers and struggling to stay in the top 5 for weeks now they'll probably stretch it. This is going to be a chewing gum track by the looks of it.

They had Amma turning in the screws for at least a month, They have to let Krishna and Prats live through several "chaha tumhe tho har phal har dhum" playbacks and flashbacks.Confused  I'll get a chance to get on Krishna and Takurain's case in my post with my comments. TongueLOL

Aww thanks Hug

OMG!! 1-2 months Shocked how will i survive till then.. OuchConfused you know KriYa are my oxygen... my poor KriYa starved heart is in a very critical condition these days... it needs it dose.. urgently Embarrassed  
CVs are so cruel just like their fictional character Thakurain... Ouch

2 months will be too much! and If they have decided that they will gonna stretch the separation for this long then they better give us a ''proper'' (ahem Blushing Wink) re-union...  i don't mind SR '2' like their first one...  Embarrassed  nothing less then that! 

@ bold, Thumbs Up 

Edited by Filza.T - 21 May 2011 at 2:57pm
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Thanks Amit! 

ZazaHug

Mera HugHug 

BELCOME BACKHugParty

Wink

its so depressing... Ouch This represents P's condition at the moment isn't it? 

But I am hoping that evil Thakurain will be like this once K gets to know the truth about her... 
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Thanks Amit! 

ZazaHug

Mera HugHug 

BELCOME BACKHugParty

Wink

But I am hoping that evil Thakurain will be like this once K gets to know the truth about her... 

Also, it looks like Naina with her eye make up streaming down her face. Confused
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Thanks Amit! 

ZazaHug

Mera HugHug 

BELCOME BACKHugParty

Wink

Also, it looks like Naina with her eye make up streaming down her face. Confused

ROFL 
gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
QUOTE=MERARAI]
BOSSShockedBOSSShocked HELLLO... IG GEES CALLING...TANTHS LOST AND FOUND...SHE IS IN A SPECIAL LOCK UP...HeartOUR HEARTHeartTHE KEYS R WITH THE UCA TEAMTongueSHE CANT RUN AWAY NOWTongue...SPECIAL INVESTIGATION REPORTEmbarrassed OVER N OUT WITHWinkCool
[/QUOTE]
I knew my team will come through Clap. Had you not accomplished the task of bringing back a core team member back to the fold I'd have had your badge IG.Tongue  Your vacation time but it turned out to be hiatusErmm. Time now to get back to active duty.

See how a UCA team member decided to smoke you out and bring you back to active once again. Wink We have many techniques to keep the core team together. Binny, Yemi, Tanthya, Hami Mia, Elle and Sachee and you are members of my first team way back whenBig smile.  We have a few more members on board since.  Make sure you introduce yourself to them.  Now that you got the team back together keep it that way. Samjo ki nahi?

So when can I expect the report onyour syndrome on the upcoming rift. Time to get active on PROJECT: KRIYA RIFT and report on your findings by week's end. Over and out!Party
[/QUOTE]
HAILA BOSSShocked@ highlightedShockedthank god i am backShocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sari Crysari bossCry but u know i have a knack of reaching pat on time wenever something goes wrongCool n i was doin my work underground as u can see my upcoming syndrome report in Carismas post..'PRATIGYA'S EXIT-' BOLE TOH BIDAICryBaba ke babu ki kasam EmbarrassedBoss  hum kono nautanki ya dirama nai kiye naWackoDisapproveD'oh

Edited by gees - 22 May 2011 at 4:11am
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

QUOTE=MERARAI]
BOSSShockedBOSSShocked HELLLO... IG GEES CALLING...TANTHS LOST AND FOUND...SHE IS IN A SPECIAL LOCK UP...HeartOUR HEARTHeartTHE KEYS R WITH THE UCA TEAMTongueSHE CANT RUN AWAY NOWTongue...SPECIAL INVESTIGATION REPORTEmbarrassed OVER N OUT WITHWinkCool

I knew my team will come through Clap. Had you not accomplished the task of bringing back a core team member back to the fold I'd have had your badge IG.Tongue  Your vacation time but it turned out to be hiatusErmm. Time now to get back to active duty.

See how a UCA team member decided to smoke you out and bring you back to active once again. Wink We have many techniques to keep the core team together. Binny, Yemi, Tanthya, Hami Mia, Elle and Sachee and you are members of my first team way back whenBig smile.  We have a few more members on board since.  Make sure you introduce yourself to them.  Now that you got the team back together keep it that way. Samjo ki nahi?

So when can I expect the report onyour syndrome on the upcoming rift. Time to get active on PROJECT: KRIYA RIFT and report on your findings by week's end. Over and out!Party
[/QUOTE]
HAILA BOSSShocked@ highlightedShockedthank god i am backShocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sari Crysari bossCry but u know i have a knack of reaching pat on time wenever something goes wrongCool n i was doin my work underground as u can see my upcoming syndrome report in Carismas post..'PRATIGYA'S EXIT-' BOLE TOH BIDAICryBaba ke babu ki kasam EmbarrassedBoss  hum kono nautanki ya dirama nai kiye naWackoDisapproveD'oh
[/QUOTE]

Abhi thak nahi!  Next time make sure i have the reports on my desk before I come looking for you. In your absence, I had short list of UCAs to take over your IG position, good thing you returned before I appointed one of them. Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index