Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gees

QUOTE=MERARAI]

BOSS😲BOSS😲 HELLLO... IG GEES CALLING...TANTHS LOST AND FOUND...SHE IS IN A SPECIAL LOCK UP...❤️OUR HEART❤️THE KEYS R WITH THE UCA TEAM😛SHE CANT RUN AWAY NOW😛...SPECIAL INVESTIGATION REPORT😳 OVER N OUT WITH😉😎

I knew my team will come through 👏. Had you not accomplished the task of bringing back a core team member back to the fold I'd have had your badge IG.😛  Your vacation time but it turned out to be hiatus🤔. Time now to get back to active duty.

See how a UCA team member decided to smoke you out and bring you back to active once again. 😉 We have many techniques to keep the core team together. Binny, Yemi, Tanthya, Hami Mia, Elle and Sachee and you are members of my first team way back when😃.  We have a few more members on board since.  Make sure you introduce yourself to them.  Now that you got the team back together keep it that way. Samjo ki nahi?

So when can I expect the report onyour syndrome on the upcoming rift. Time to get active on PROJECT: KRIYA RIFT and report on your findings by week's end. Over and out!🥳
[/QUOTE]
HAILA BOSS😲@ highlighted😲thank god i am back😲!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sari 😭sari boss😭 but u know i have a knack of reaching pat on time wenever something goes wrong😎 n i was doin my work underground as u can see my upcoming syndrome report in Carismas post..'PRATIGYA'S EXIT-' BOLE TOH BIDAI😭Baba ke babu ki kasam 😳Boss  hum kono nautanki ya dirama nai kiye na😒
[/QUOTE]

Abhi thak nahi!  Next time make sure i have the reports on my desk before I come looking for you. In your absence, I had short list of UCAs to take over your IG position, good thing you returned before I appointed one of them. 🤔