The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsopiyarapiyari

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Amit_Mehra]
TANTHYA(santhya di) PLEASE COME BACK

Hey friendswa as we know that our beloved tanthya di would be leaving us.this is the last day for her in this forum.please friends please stop her.she is the backbone of our MKAP forum.please remind her about your memories shared with you.[QUOTE]

ConfusedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked????????????????????????????

Why Sathya you leaving the Forum..your are the backbone of this forum..pl come back DearHugHugHugHugHug

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Deepali88][QUOTE=Amit_Mehra]

Hey friendswa as we know that our beloved tanthya di would be leaving us.this is the last day for her in this forum.please friends please stop her.she is the backbone of our MKAP forum.please remind her about your memories shared with you.

ConfusedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked????????????????????????????

Why Sathya you leaving the Forum..your are the backbone of this forum..pl come back DearHugHugHugHugHug

Our Santhya is back with her sathya ki pen.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart-Hacker

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

[QUOTE=Deepali88][QUOTE=Amit_Mehra]

Hey friendswa as we know that our beloved tanthya di would be leaving us.this is the last day for her in this forum.please friends please stop her.she is the backbone of our MKAP forum.please remind her about your memories shared with you.

Shocked????????????????????????????

Why Sathya you leaving the Forum..your are the backbone of this forum..pl come back DearHug

Our Santhya is back with her sathya ki pen.. Big smile

Thanks Carisma for awesome InformationPartyDancingHug
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart-Hacker

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Atticus

Big smile

Phew! You finally changed your avatar. Thank you . Hug
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

OMG Shocked I DONT BELIEVE THISShocked YIPPPEEEDancingPartyTANTHS IS BACKClap

HEYY SAATHIYA  SAAT JANAM TAK TERA PEECHAN NAHI CHODENGAY HUMHug
DONT U EVER DO THIS AGAINShocked HAD I KNOWN HUMARE JAANE SE TUM ITNA HAYWIRE HO JAGOGI TOH I WULD HVE NEVER GONEWacko..IS THIS THE WAY TO CALL ME BACKShocked...I NEARLY DIED OF SHOCK.Broken Heart..ShockedNA BABA I CANT TAKE THE RISK OF LEAVING NOWShocked I GOT TO KEEP A CLOSE WATCH ON YOUErmm I AM HERE TO STAYWink...LUBBALUBB U Hug

BOSSShockedBOSSShocked HELLLO... IG GEES CALLING...TANTHS LOST AND FOUND...SHE IS IN A SPECIAL LOCK UP...HeartOUR HEARTHeartTHE KEYS R WITH THE UCA TEAMTongueSHE CANT RUN AWAY NOWTongue...SPECIAL INVESTIGATION REPORTEmbarrassed OVER N OUT WITHWinkCool

I knew my team will come through Clap. Had you not accomplished the task of bringing back a core team member back to the fold I'd have had your badge IG.Tongue  Your vacation time but it turned out to be hiatusErmm. Time now to get back to active duty.

See how a UCA team member decided to smoke you out and bring you back to active once again. Wink  We have many techniques to keep the core team together. Binny, Yemi, Tanthya, Hami Mia, Elle and Sachee and you are members of my first team way back whenBig smile.  We have a few more members on board since.  Make sure you introduce yourself to them.  Now that you got the team back together keep it that way. Samjo ki nahi?

So when can I expect the report on your syndrome on the upcoming rift. Time to get active on PROJECT: KRIYA RIFT and report on your findings by week's end. Over and out!Party

Edited by MERARAI - 21 May 2011 at 1:40pm
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
YES!! what a relief!! Tanths never do this again, ever! 
This forum is nothing without you, really, This is straight from heart and i mean it! You are the life of this place

Thanks Amit! 

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

YES!! what a relief!! Tanths never do this again, ever! 
This forum is nothing without you, really, This is straight from heart and i mean it! You are the life of this place

Thanks Amit! 

ZazaHug

Where have you been? Long time no see. So how bothered are you by the rift coming between K and P?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index