Pratigya

TANTHYA IS BACK[MISSION DONE] - Page 7

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Tanthyaaa diii iii iii u r bak... wt a wonderful news this mornin...😛😛😛😛😛 and wt a relief... y'day I had been thinkin abt u  whole day long, and i was all tearyyy😭😭😭😭😭, could'nt imagine forum widout uuu...  but now i m

So can I change my Siggy then...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for ur effort to make sathya di come back...thanks sathya di ...lubbb uuu all...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HamiSky

Vevve! Appadina?🤔

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Meethi Bhanki ,  Elle, Mia , Sniggy, Paro,Yemi,Krishnaprats,Sruthi ,Bharathi

Ur short but crispy post effectively conveyed and managed to raise guilt to awesome proportion's ..Thank You for making me realize that I am not redundant..

Naz, Anondo, Babs, Dhanya,Uma,Binny,Anu,Shruthi

Thank You  very much

gees thumbnail
OMG 😲 I DONT BELIEVE THIS😲 YIPPPEEE🥳TANTHS IS BACK👏

HEYY SAATHIYA  SAAT JANAM TAK TERA PEECHAN NAHI CHODENGAY HUM🤗
DONT U EVER DO THIS AGAIN😲 HAD I KNOWN HUMARE JAANE SE TUM ITNA HAYWIRE HO JAGOGI TOH I WULD HVE NEVER GONE..IS THIS THE WAY TO CALL ME BACK😲...I NEARLY DIED OF SHOCK.🥺..😲NA BABA I CANT TAKE THE RISK OF LEAVING NOW😲 I GOT TO KEEP A CLOSE WATCH ON YOU🤔 I AM HERE TO STAY😉...LUBBALUBB U 🤗

BOSS😲BOSS😲 HELLLO... IG GEES CALLING...TANTHS LOST AND FOUND...SHE IS IN A SPECIAL LOCK UP...❤️OUR HEART❤️THE KEYS R WITH THE UCA TEAM😛SHE CANT RUN AWAY NOW😛...SPECIAL INVESTIGATION REPORT😳 OVER N OUT WITH😉😎
shrutisinha thumbnail
Tanthya diii plzzz come back without u MKAP froum will not completed diii plzzz come dii
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Off topic! But Kesariyaaa 😃 what happened to the SAATwa dancer? Is he off screen with Naina?😛  I always keep count and make sure SAAT i is never forgotten.😃

I feared that it might not fit in the straight line and move to the next line...😆😆
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrutisinha

Tanthya diii plzzz come back without u MKAP froum will not completed diii plzzz come dii

Shruthi Bacha, I am back,front,left,right and center as well 🤗
tanthya thumbnail

Idrees, Elvira,Laks , baba2babu,

I really appreciate ur gesture, Thank You Guys !! 😊
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tanthya dii plz come back don,t leave us kya hum sb itne bure hai k ap humare sath rahna nai chahti dii plzzz plzzz wapis a jao hamara dil na toro plzzz a jao missing u and love u lotsss
hahahahha😆 dii me ne abhi dekha well me dancing c me bohat bohat bohat khush ho thank u dii thank u lots of l;ove and hug to u🤗🤗
Edited by piyarapiyari - 12 years ago