TANTHYA IS BACK[MISSION DONE] - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Meethi Bhanki ,  Elle, Mia , Sniggy, Paro,Yemi,Krishnaprats,Sruthi ,Bharathi

Ur short but crispy post effectively conveyed and manged to raise guilt to awesome proportion's ..Thank You for making me realize that I am not redundant..

Naz, Anondo, Babs, Dhanya,Uma,Binny,Anu,Shruthi

Thank You  very much

you deserve all thanks sis 4  come back.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

My lovely friends, My dui dui  hearts, My soul Sisters Starand Hami ...Despite the anguish I caused you, you put a smile on ur face ,  did not force me and neither did you let me go ..accepted my decision quietly and yet you kept on reminding me of the good times ...I am blessed to have found two such lovely friends here ...Thank You , My sweet friends for  standing by me in each and everything...

To all the lovely and loving forum members who missed me and remembered me...

I am truly grateful for ur love ..I shall always cherish this feelings...

Once again CARIS ..

Thanxx a Lot  for everything and Amit Bhai
, U rock and Saima jaan ... ekko min tehro ..hum PBJ moment ke liye thayar ho rahen hain ...

Welcome back

In True SS style.. Pareshaan kardiya tha ...Behoodi.
I thought if after having so much fun on the forum...IF it would end like this then I shud quit too.
I also ... memorised a mental Adios post.. again!
Budhi nasht kardi humree bhi. Lol

Glad to have you back..

After your message..I got my funny bone back and was able to do my FFT.

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

OMG !! Guys..I am truly overwhelmed and utterly lost for words ..I just donno what to  say ... I never realized that my decision would provoke an tidal wave of emotions ..I am humbled by ur love..All this gestures are making me realize what a lovely family  I have got , I am  stunned by the depth of your love ..never in my wildest dreams did I imagine this scenario...I am touched and am filled with gratitude that I am blessed to be among such a wonderful family ...

Amit,

You  cannot fathom how much I am moved by your wonderful gesture..Thank you very much for this ..My Brother..

Caris,

You constantly  brought into focus the many things I had forgotten, the camaraderie, the fun, the joy of exchanging views , Thank you for taking me down the memory lane and Thank You for not giving up on me , for constantly giving me pep talks and for trying to talk me out of my retirment

Pooja,

Thank you for respecting and accepting my wish and yet at the same time for making me realize  how much I am loved ..Thank You my beloved princess...u r and u will be my bestest, awesomest Kesariyaaa

Saima Jaan,

I am truly sorry that I put you through a  wringer ..but let me say  ur pm's played a major part in reversing a decision which i had no intention of breaking...

Diamondwaa, Shinnybinny, Nechu, azi ,Kriya10,Divya, Rams

Do forgive this silly Diii of ur's for having put you thru an emotional roller coaster...and Thank My lovely dahlings for showering ur affection's on me

I am sooo happy to know that you are back with us!! ...🤗

Once again CARIS ..

, U rock and Saima jaan ... ekko min tehro ..hum PBJ moment ke liye thayar ho rahen hain ...

Love u loads!! 🤗
😳

Originally posted by carisma2

Welcome back

In True SS style.. Pareshaan kardiya tha ...Behoodi.
I thought if after having so much fun on the forum...IF it would end like this then I shud quit too.
I also ... memorised a mental Adios post.. again!
Budhi nasht kardi humree bhi. Lol

Glad to have you back..

After your message..I got my funny bone back and was able to do my FFT.

Arrey Hum Sajjan Singh ke parivar ke hain , behena..Noutanki tho hamari khoon main daudtha hai ... Tensoniyo math ...ab hamari bail budhi pattri pe aagaiyi..waada karthe hain aur pareshaan nahi karenge ..😉
😆

Am happy to know phunny bone has grown back 😆😆

Once again CARIS ..

You did have a ban jayee moment alright.. Remember we all love you. You know the whole IF gang and LUD gang were all so sad..
But equally happeee now.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

My lovely friends, My dui dui  hearts, My soul Sisters Starand Hami ...Despite the anguish I caused you, you put a smile on ur face ,  did not force me and neither did you let me go ..accepted my decision quietly and yet you kept on reminding me of the good times ...I am blessed to have found two such lovely friends here ...Thank You , My sweet friends for  standing by me in each and everything...

And never forget it we are conjoined together forever...😎
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Love the emoticons!!! 😆 😃