Pratigya

TANTHYA IS BACK[MISSION DONE]

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
TANTHYA(santhya di) PLEASE COME BACK

Hey friendswa as we know that our beloved tanthya di would be leaving us.this is the last day for her in this forum.please friends please stop her.she is the backbone of our MKAP forum.please remind her about your memories shared with you.

Please tanthy chechi please come back.we all can't tolerate that u r leaving after being sad😑😑.we all have different and gud memories shared with you.and we also know that without you this forum will not work.please di come back'can't tolerate anything bad happening to you.please for the sake of our love please come back.

Culprit:

We all know it's your goodness that you are not telling us the culprit.please tell something about us.how he/she can speak against your morality😑😑?

Well u know that one person's view can't change your morality''..nd we all by heart knows that you have never written any offensive comments or Quotes in ur posts.

Well all your friends,family members are with you nd ofcourse ur fans are also with you'and I know all of them appreciate ur morality.

Does one person has enough power to change one's morality?well I don't think so.

Plz be here for us.do'nt leave us.

Please please tell the name about that culprit😑😑😑''.i will destroy him/her from middle.😑😑😑.

"Hum uska itna Band bajyenge forum pe ki kahin muahh dikhane layek nahi rahega".please di tell the name?😑😑😑

I know u r a good lady by heart nd u can't tolerate any bad happening to that person too who had speaken against your morality'but please di plz tell the name of that person??????????????
MY Memories:

Well tanthya di I too shared a good old memories with you,that I can never forget upto when I remember this forum.

You are the one who told me the meaning of "CHECHI"'''.i am not knowing that word.

You are the one who cared for me md cared for my studies'.when I used to chat in this forum u r the one who told me to study well/

You are the one who welcomed me in BEHUDA CHAT,when no one is paying attention towards me'.by saying "HI!AMIT HOW ARE U?"

Can'ty forget those words'that were simply awesome'''..i really praise ur sweetness''plz I don't won't to lose these moments in my forum.

Plz stay there don't leave us'.it's a big request from me nd from my friends to not to leave this forum.

This forum is empty without u'.it's incomplete with u''ur WRITTEN UPDATES to which I'm fully dependent please don't allow us to miss them''PLEASE don't LEAVE US.

Well Friends please cooperate in this thread to mallofy TANTHYA di in leaving this forum.

Well di if you have made your decision to leave us and this forum than no problem,we all should respect your decision and we all wish u best of luck for ur future and Be Happy always.

Please friends it's my humble request to all to please share those beautiful memories which r been shared with u and tanthya di.

Well who did'nt knew about TANTHYA di'.all I can say is that to post good comment so that she remains active in this forum.

Please cooperate us.

Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Santhya, Santhya, Santhya what can I say about...U are sooo down to earth, friendly to everyone, very hard working---Doing sooo much for us in ur own time, Thank you soo much. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
I have a request, Plzz, plzzz , plzzz don't leave us all- this forum needs to u, without it MKAP forum is incomplete.
Carisma needs ur help as she's the only senior whose going to be left---Plzz stay to help her out! Please!!!
I really hope that u change ur mind and make everyone in the forum happy again!!! 😊
I am going to miss u loads!! 😭

Amit Thank you soo much for opening this thread...really appreciate ur effort!!! πŸ˜‰

Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
meena.. thumbnail
tanthya di pls come  back  and forum is incomplete without u as amit said and we are going to miss ur written updates  and i posted  a post about pratigya which i had read in dc paper about tanthya di i enjoyed that moment which is happiest one which i could not forget ever and once more a humble request plz stay in the forum dont leav this forum             
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Plz come back. Really missing ur presence in LUD & Written Updates πŸ˜’ theres nothing to share as i'm new here. Though i joined in the forum more than a year ago. was following the forum silently. So nothing much to say! Just come back. Hope to see you soon πŸ˜ƒ
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tanthya beta... without you pura forum will be on my shoulders. Boj bantney ke liye rukh jawo.

Amit nice Idea...
You know many of our rubberbands have been stetched to the limit.. and Tanths is now broken. But I hope the love and support of this forum will persuade her otherwise.
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tanthya.its our humble request.plz plz plz come back.😭missing ur written updates.i have become addicted to them
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
please come back tanthya this forum needs u...dont go plzz come back.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sis plz come back.we all need u.😭
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u Amit...

PLEASE come back Tanths...  (even the Gods relent after so much prayer... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ )
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Tanthya beta... without you pura forum will be on my shoulders. Boj bantney ke liye rukh jawo.

Amit nice Idea...
You know many of our rubberbands have been stetched to the limit.. and Tanths is now broken. But I hope the love and support of this forum will persuade her otherwise.

thanxx di
ya she is the backbone of our forum
we can't loose her very easily😭😭
agar khush ho kar jati toh accha rehta
well bahut mehnat karti hain😊
can't forget her contribution to this forum forever😭
hopefully she see this topic nd thus se all of our love for her
nd hope she changes her mind😭