Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Why Isn't Runjhun falling in love with Guddu? (Page 2)

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I think there has to be some DRASTIC event for them to realize it then another DRASTIC one for them to confess...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sofeajanPleiadesMikanSakura

peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Just watched some old episodes.  G has put R through so much in previous episodes.  I think now he really needs to pine for her.  R should not fall in love yet.  I want to see G try to control his feelings, find out that he cannot and court her.  I would like to see G work hard for R's love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesAginaya69MikanSakuraInfofan

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I think Runjun hasn't fallen for Guddu because she doesn't really know who he is right now. I mean sometimes he's nice to her and then other times he is really rude. I guess she will fall in love with Guddu when he becomes more calm and his personality is stable. But I think they have shown in one episode that she does have feeling for him. Well kind of. When she kept seeing Guddu it seemed as if she was kind of starting to get use to him and that's why when she didn't see him she was a bit sad and kept seeing him everywhere. Guddu though is completely in love with Runjun but just doesnt happen to know it yet. Or just doesn't want to accept it. Well I guess he knows that he has fallen for her but he knows in the back of his head that he's with Runjhun for the challenge and she probably doesn't like him like that and so he shouldn't think that way either or else he will be heartbroken at the end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadespeachesandcreamMikanSakuraInfofan

sofeajan Groupbie
sofeajan
sofeajan

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I believe that Guddu is falling in love with his wife  but he does not know it yet. He is always thinking about the challenge and doubted R's motive. So there is a need to clear some issues that are still hanging. R may not have forgotten what G has done but she is forgiving and and kindhearted. So G MUST apologise before her heart will thaw. Remeber she said that when you apologise , you are showing courage (something like that...) R is also not spontaneous yet and like someone mention she is still not sure of her husband. (The way his mood swings you would think that he is bipolar.Big smileBig smile. ) So many incidents happen to R that she may find it difficult to think too positively about the future and having suffered under the M&M she may find it difficult to believe that any man will love her. Everyone with exception of Amma, takes advantage of her even her Chachu.
But she is certainly seeing some redeeming characteristics of her husband. 1. His apology to Vishnu. 2. He business ideas about his Mobile centre. We can see how surprise or in awe she was when G talk about business to Amma. 3. G saving the injured boy 4. I speculate that with this JabDevi chakkar, G will again be helping R solve her family issues. And G will definitely score points again.LOL 
But all in all , I like G to fall like a ton of bricks for R first . He has to suffer with uncertainty about R so that he will be pining like a love puppy and do things to make R love him. Previously, b/4 marriage he did things to make R hates or feel disgusted by him. Now I hope the Cvs will make G do things that will make R love him wholeheartedly without past baggage.SmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesMikanSakuraInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index