Twisted: Abhiya-Metz-Sid - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
woowww sucha deep thinking...buh yeeh i was wondring...!!!! tht Haseena anti now wants to be maithali?😛
beautifully written. what can i say . AbhayPiaMaithali, such twisted story, as if none if them will ever get a moment of true peace n happiness. lovely written from Metz pov, as much she is the enemy, i cant help but feel as horrible for her as Abhiya. the didnt choose the pain n cruelty, it took em over.
Its twisted! its painfull. these creatives gave alongside the awesome actors another epic start on the show, i hope the creatives can handle it proparly this time, this could become so great!

beautifully expressed!!
As for Metz.her. the way she reacts to abhay loving someone else, doesnt just have to do with jeaolusy, i actually doubt she would react this way if she still was the kind-hearted Maithali. the one who was talking today was a darkness and evil as a result of Sid selfish game of love,but even in this evil vampire we could see, sides of the original maithali rising seeing those tears in abhays eyes.*sigh*. i feel horrible for all tree of them.

*sigh**your word made me feel that metz is more in love than pia...😆
Originally posted by abhaylove

who has written this piece😲 ...awesome , beautiful to describe Metz ( i liked u choose her )

I like the way u put ur imagination to tell metz darker side .  With sid making her evil and abhay love today metz is not evil ...she didn't kill piya .

Awesome ..and enjoyed reading every bit of line u have written 😳😳

maine likha hai.  ðŸ˜†

Thanks! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by rehanasadique

woowww sucha deep thinking...buh yeeh i was wondring...!!!! tht Haseena anti now wants to be maithali?😛

Nahii..i'm good as haseena only..😳 ðŸ˜†

AWESOME POST

Mom waise aap thik toh hain werewolf ne aapko mara aur uske baad aap aur Chand bhag gaye.
Originally posted by pari_smart

AWESOME POST

Mom waise aap thik toh hain werewolf ne aapko mara aur uske baad aap aur Chand bhag gaye.

chand bhaaga..main to werewolf ke hot bod ko admire kar rahi thi...😉 ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

chand bhaaga..main to werewolf ke hot bod ko admire kar rahi thi...😉 ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
Ohh Mujhe laga Chand aapko True wala love karane lag gaya hai par woh toh apko chhod ke apni GF ke paas bhag gaya.Waise dont worry after the leap u will get a superior ka hot chhota bhai