India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Twisted: Abhiya-Metz-Sid (Page 2)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
fabulous post, megz. <3 gosh, this was TOO GOOD. loved it! i feel bad for maithali - she couldn't kill pia 'coz abhay loved her. i mean - who says she's pure evil!? Broken Heart 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MayurnASYAIndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i am speechless , everyone is giving their best todayClapClapClap

u summed up maithli so well, now i am so sympathising with her.
this triangle is gonna be amazing , never seen before

The episode was only like that..totally amazing...Wink Wink LOL

Yeah..i wanted people to realise that though she's evil..she's been made..not born that way...LOL

I so agree! Wink Big smile
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG
is it my mommy who wrote all this u wrote it so beautifully and it had so deep meaning... in ur age writting like this m so impressed really u r my mom
hats off mummy  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

fabulous post, megz. <3 gosh, this was TOO GOOD. loved it! i feel bad for maithali - she couldn't kill pia 'coz abhay loved her. i mean - who says she's pure evil!? Broken Heart 

I so agree...while writing this it just occurred to me..to show the pain inside her and not just the evil...Ouch Not that I think I majorly succeeded, LOL but thanks for the praise! Embarrassed 

Akankshaa.

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

OMG OMG OMG OMG
is it my mommy who wrote all this u wrote it so beautifully and it had so deep meaning... in ur age writting like this m so impressed really u r my mom
hats off mummy  

thank you beti...aaj bahut bura din hai mere liye..mela beta Broken Heart...isiliye itna dukh bhara os likha...LOL Ouch
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Edited my spot, the very first one. =]

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Love is an overpowering and life-threatening labyrinth.  

It's good to be reading from you again, for one. I want to enlighten you with this, I could not have been able to write what you wrote without dramatizing it. I consider myself decent an author, but manipulating such immensely complex emotion into something so crisp and simple is a remarkable job to do. Maybe, it suits the vampire best for a tag, you've done that terrificly well. It's a marvelous read, and hey, you got potential. Thanks for the PM. Approve

Kankshita

Thanks, and sorry for spamming your dibba..everytym I write a one-shot I feel like having the whole world read it...LOL

You're not decent...I think I've read some of your works in the past..ur amazing...Tongue LOL

Thanks again! Embarrassed

thegameison

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
who has written this pieceShocked ...awesome , beautiful to describe Metz ( i liked u choose her )

I like the way u put ur imagination to tell metz darker side .  With sid making her evil and abhay love today metz is not evil ...she didn't kill piya .

Awesome ..and enjoyed reading every bit of line u have written EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by abhaylove - 20 May 2011 at 12:45pm

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index