Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG
is it my mommy who wrote all this u wrote it so beautifully and it had so deep meaning... in ur age writting like this m so impressed really u r my mom
hats off mummy  

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

fabulous post, megz. <3 gosh, this was TOO GOOD. loved it! i feel bad for maithali - she couldn't kill pia 'coz abhay loved her. i mean - who says she's pure evil!? 🥺 

I so agree...while writing this it just occurred to me..to show the pain inside her and not just the evil... Not that I think I majorly succeeded, 😆 but thanks for the praise! 😳 
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

OMG OMG OMG OMG

is it my mommy who wrote all this u wrote it so beautifully and it had so deep meaning... in ur age writting like this m so impressed really u r my mom
hats off mummy  

thank you beti...aaj bahut bura din hai mere liye..mela beta 🥺...isiliye itna dukh bhara os likha...😆 
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited my spot, the very first one. =]
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Love is an overpowering and life-threatening labyrinth.  

It's good to be reading from you again, for one. I want to enlighten you with this, I could not have been able to write what you wrote without dramatizing it. I consider myself decent an author, but manipulating such immensely complex emotion into something so crisp and simple is a remarkable job to do. Maybe, it suits the vampire best for a tag, you've done that terrificly well. It's a marvelous read, and hey, you got potential. Thanks for the PM. 

Kankshita

Thanks, and sorry for spamming your dibba..everytym I write a one-shot I feel like having the whole world read it...😆

You're not decent...I think I've read some of your works in the past..ur amazing...😛 😆

Thanks again! 😳
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
who has written this piece😲 ...awesome , beautiful to describe Metz ( i liked u choose her )

I like the way u put ur imagination to tell metz darker side .  With sid making her evil and abhay love today metz is not evil ...she didn't kill piya .

Awesome ..and enjoyed reading every bit of line u have written 😳😳
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely , Awesome MeGz ...
Simply Outstandin' ..
* sigh * 😛
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey, Megsy! I'm yet to catch today's episode. I'll read and leave my comments tomorrow. Thanks for the PM.

Reserved!

-Edited-

Megsy, so nicely written! Yesterday's episode has intensified my gut feeling that Maithili was who we'd seen her to be through Abhay's eyes as a human. It was definitely post transformation into a vampire by Sid which changed her. She probably had her own set of negative points as a human, no one's perfect. They intensified as a vampire and overpowered her goodness. 
Maithili's also realised that Abhay might not have saved her that fateful night but he always loved her and somewhere in his heart, he still has a place for her despite everything which is why he couldn't kill her. 
She, too, loves Abhay in her own weird way which is why she could kill neither him nor Pia. She did the next best thing by holding him captive till Pia dies her natural death. 
Honestly, Maithili NEEDS to come back. There is a lot yet to be revealed about her and a lot of insights still to be given. Yesterday, I saw a side to her which made me feel she might not be all that evil after all. 

Loved your OS! You, in any case, are an amazing writer 👏
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
WOW...DATS GRET...FAB👏
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
magnifecently writen dont have words