Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!! todays epi was heartbreaking...first...werewolf fiting wid chandeena...it was gret...usne hassena ko maara...chand ne bachaya...uski himmat kaise hui chand ki haseena ko haath lagane ki...👏

pia and metz ka confrontation was gret...abhayendra sirf mera hai...woh sirf mujhse pyaar karta tha...😡

abhay n sid ka fite...sid died...i was in tears...i was not able to see him dying...aisa nhi ho sakta tha...😭😭😭

n last...abhay n metz ka saamna...abhay was in tears...seeing him i was also in tears😭...how cud vampires cry??? was it possible...he cried for pia...he was not able to kill metz...becoz he luved her once...tum meri maithili nhi ho...it was like he was keeping his heart out...this shows he truely loves pia...nd metz was so selfish to freeze abhay...bt abhay still wanted to meet pia...one last time😭

i died seeing this epi...abhay waited for his love metz for so long nd wat did he get in return??? 2day it really showed that once abhay was in luv wid metz...bt today its only pia...metz was not there for so many years and suddenly she appears claiming abhay...wen he loves only pia...it ws pia who filled colours in his life...how could metz be like this???

nw i knw abhay will make pia forget eveything...bt time will make her remember her lost ove again...

waiting for monday...plz share ur opinion...love u abhiya
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
nd i agree...best epi till date Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
m still in tears😭 wat a historic moment in life of pkyek
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No doubt episode.And Abhay crying was best portrayed by Abhay & Sukirti's performance both as Metz & Pia was awesome.Abhiya rocks!