Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay:I cant kill u mathli

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I never saw Abhay so helpless thn wht he was 2day.It was an episode emerged wid pain,passion,betrayal,lost & epicness

Abhay's point of view
I waited 4 her 4 years.I cried my heart out.I craved beside her grave.Begged god,destiny 2 give me her back but all in vain.She was my heart,my breath.I so really wanted her in my life but fate played wid me.It made joke of my life.My luv was burned in fire along wid my lovable brother & I.But I still had 2 live & i lived lke a Walking dead as i was one of thm.Wid no heart & emotions only emotions tht i felt in last 150 years was guilt & pain of losing her.Losing my life.But thn a breath of fresh air came into my life Pia.She filled my heart wid luv.She taught me 2 live & feel emotions.I tried my bst 2 keep her away frm me as it was needed 4 her life's safety but my emotion yes an emotion of heartless beast pushed me 2 her.I could not stop myself getting close 2 her.She was an angel.A pure innocent,kind hearted soul.I fall in luv wid her deply & madly but thn all of sudden a storm came in my life it was sid by brother whom i used 2 luv once & who was the reason behind ruining my life.He was behind Pia's life.I could not help but protect her frm his evil plan but thing which shaken me completely was 'She came back,she was alive,she was living a life of vampire jst lke me & my whole life jst stop'I waited 4 her 4 century & half but she hasd 2 come whn i already learnt 2 live my life.I kept asking myself where was she whn i needed her.I was shattered & thing which shattered me most was she was my elder brother's arm candy.He turned her evil.I did wht i never thought i have 2.Yes I killed him,yes i killed my brother.But it was not tht easy 4 me as he was my own blood.I cried 4 wht i did but i was not left wid any option.He turned so evil tht I had 2 do tht.I warned him so many times 2 leave but he never listened so I end up doing wht i never thought i will do.But tht was not over yet the most painful thing was yet 2 come i had 2 face Mathli.She slapped me but it not hurt me more tht wht she did wid my trust & luv 4 her.She asked me whether I luv her but as honest man I told her I never luved her but tht mathli who had beautiful heart but she asked me 2 kill her or hate her.But how could I.I once used 2 luv her & 2day also she had a special place in my haert.She wont me 2 kill her.Y she is so rude wid me,she is so brutual wid me.She told me how can i have tears in my eyes as vampire supposed not 2 have emotions.But she 4get luv is beyond explanation it let us do wht v never think.But she did wht i never aspected she froze me wid pice of ice.At tht time I was feeling as a brutcher was cutting chicken.The same pain i felt.I was shocked on her action.She did so tht I cant go 2 Pia.She hurt me really bad.I cant ask her 4 more.But I begged her 4 give me once chance 2 talk 2 Pia so tht i can erase myself frm her mind & thoughts but will i erase myself frm her heart.Its not yet over yet I have 2 face Pia now.Have 2 go & tell her tht evn I wnt 2 b close 2 her but I m not left wid any option other thn erasing her memory so tht she not cry 4 me throught out her life making her life hell as its nxt 2 impossible 4 me 2 comeback.May b destiny wnt tht...😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseroserose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭oh God!!! so touching and emotional..poor Abhay.Of all he suffered the most>he lost his love,his brother and everything..poor poor abhay
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i cant see abhay in pain why evertime he suffer.i am crying for abhay😭.
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: roseroserose

😭😭😭😭😭oh God!!! so touching and emotional..poor Abhay.Of all he suffered the most>he lost his love,his brother and everything..poor poor abhay

ya I too feel sorry 4 him
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

i cant see abhay in pain why evertime he suffer.i am crying for abhay😭.

I too wnt 2 cry 4 him CryCry