Written Update :: 20 May, 2011

Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md_arefin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh same to here. I'M ANGRY TODAY. BECAUSE I FULLY MISSED TODAY'S EPISOD FOR DISGUSTING LOAD-SHEDDING. OH PLEASE SOMEBODY POST FULL WRITTEN UPDATE. CAN'T WAIT. . .
myralicious thumbnail
After that Anant's ball goes into a garden and he goes looking for it and finds Ritz and Ranbir talking instead...Ranbir is complaining dat Ritika is not spending time with him and gets angry...Ritz gives him a peck on his cheek to make him happy and he says tht they will meet at 10 o clock today...Anant is looking frm behind the tree and thinks of something in his mind...

Then all students are playing pass the parcel around bonfire and its anant's turn...The mam asks navya to give him his punishment...Navya makes her usual confused/scared expressions and then Ritz tells her something...The punishment is tht he has to mimic Sir Rupey...Evryone laughs...Evrybody is gng off for dinner and Ritz/Ranbir go together in private...Anant gives navya a small piece of ppr...

Precap: The paper says "meet me at 10 behind the playground...Anant is waiting for her...Appy is talking with Navya while lying in bed!!!!
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
While playing as Anant loses concentration he misses the ball , and then goes to fetch it . At this moment he sees Ranbir and Ritz chatting with each other . Ritz is trying to persuade Ranbit to let her go and spend some time with her friends , coz they might think that Ritz is being selfish and always with her BF. Ranbir says they won't get another chance like this to be with each other. Ritz kisses Ranbir on cheek and promises to meet him at night 10 pm and leaves. Anant smiles while he listens to all this (he is not seen by the couple as he was standing behind them).
Its bonfire time and they are playing passing the parcel, there are few eye locks between Navi and Anant. Finally the parcel lands up with Anant. Mahajan madam asks who wants to decide the sazza for Anant and she herself chooses Navi for this task. Navi is all concious and reluctant and keeps saying nahi nahi .Ritz gives her an idea . Then Navi speaks up and says Anant saaza is to act like
their teacher (the Alarm clock - I forgot his name).
smitasmita thumbnail
sorry guys for the double update , by the time I posted already the job was done
md_arefin thumbnail
THANK YOU TOO. YOUR UPDATE WAS MORE SPACIFIC
smitasmita thumbnail
Originally posted by: md_arefin

THANK YOU TOO. YOUR UPDATE WAS MORE SPACIFIC

Thanks 😊
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smitasmita

sorry guys for the double update , by the time I posted already the job was done

its no prob dear.. nice to read the updates...
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u all for the updates...
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks all for the updates!