Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Me too expected a lot from him...precap was also borin...i thought of some veer taking care of ichcha scene...i think by makin ichcha sick and admitting in hospital CVs are plotting more Vee...Ya scene... 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

When Iccha was shot Veer was totally shocked. It seemed as if his world came crashing down, his eyes were always moist wid tears, he did not even drink water but yesterday he was just worried drinking coffee wid Taps😑😑. Oldies and Tappu Pappu, even the precap was boring. S and R will keep on plotting their non ending flop plans

I can see that I did not miss muchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Don't forget Ichcha drank up Veer's drink so he was probably very thirsty and needed the coffeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Nowadays Veer only gets shocked with what Ichcha says and not what happens to her... So this is a different character than the earlier Veer.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shonu.703

u forgot one more like that πŸ˜‰

veer had said to iccha several times- agar bachhey ko kuch ho jata tou main appne app ko kabhe mmaaaf nahin karata 🀣 (i.e when tapasya had acted of not being well- tap-ichcha bahana)

yup i forgot.🀣
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I can see that I did not miss muchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Don't forget Ichcha drank up Veer's drink so he was probably very thirsty and needed the coffeeπŸ˜†...Nowadays Veer only gets shocked with what Ichcha says and not what happens to her... So this is a different character than the earlier Veer.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I can see that I did not miss muchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Don't forget Ichcha drank up Veer's drink so he was probably very thirsty and needed the coffeeπŸ˜†...Nowadays Veer only gets shocked with what Ichcha says and not what happens to her... So this is a different character than the earlier Veer.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

We shud be thankful that Pappu did not make Tappu drink the coffee😑😑🀣🀣
PavaniShiny thumbnail
I think we can expect  small veecha scene like veer taking care of Iccha this week😊