Frequent Posters

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hi poco
beautiful absolutely beautiful analysis dear
the most powerful scene was the last scene
the way abhay cried...i felt like a stab in my heart
but what brought tears to my eyes was the scene where abhay desperatly asks for 10 minutes from maithli just get one last glance of his soulmate pia
maybe he wants her to take away the memories just to make sure she leads a normal life
because abhay very well knows if he doesnt do it pia will never survive the aftermath of the situation as her heart is too much involved
those morons who say that vivian cannot show one single expression should eat there words now
the intensity of the scene was too much to handle
abhay realizing that the sweet innocent princess is no more brought tears to his eyes
i am sooo damm touched by those minutes of abahy and maithli that i am not able to write my emotions that properly

maithli has freezed abhay till a time where piya will no more be in the world
but i guess maithli wouldnt have realized that pias love is soo strong that it will bring him back from this sleep much before than she must have expected

in all this one thing is clear abhay will only love pia...
just waiting for the last abhiya scene
and then the leap when they will meet again...

just waiting...

ps:poco can plzz find time and see my pm
Edited by sushups - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
res
everybody is res so i thought i also res🀣

----edited----

according to me metz in her deep heart she still had feeling for abhay as she ws jealousy of pia and moreover she ws turned evil cz she thought abhay had betrayed her and sid he ws evil from starting but evil person also have right to be loved and i felt so bad for him when he died and crying for metz and metz just reviving her old love for abhay

and abhay who never realised that at this point of tym pia matters more to him then metz as when it came to saving of pia he forgot that he ws fighting with his own brother and maithali... and according to me once he ws human both of them ws his life...

metz was in mess herself as now abhay cant hate her and he even dont love her... abhay didn't want to stalk her cz he still knows to respect his past love

and todays most awesome and show stopper scene ws ametz when she tells him that she can kill pia and abhay... dat showed that she loves abhay alot that she cant even kill abhay's love... At that point of tym abhay ws thinking of pia only as now what will happen to her if he leaves and metz ws thinking abt happy future now which has no existence

sid, i loved his character like anything and today it came to end but in last performance also he ws perfect and today he ws frustrated as he saw that metz still love abhay only and his evilness and lies to her were unable to create love for him.. and when he ws dying he called metz name only and she ws damn cared about it. i found it quiet irony that he lived and died for metz only who ws once abhay' metz ...

p.s- someone plz chanhe dialogue writter of pia. she repeated single dialogue like 3-4 tymes🀒
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent post poco no 1 can annayse the situation the way u did.Ya metz luv was selfish as she  did not do wht make her lover happy i.e letting Abhay flew 2 Pia.Abhay luv was selfless whether 4 metz or 4 pia all he wnt was their happiness.Pia too proved her luv 4 abhay was unconditional as she was ready 2 b killed by metz.So Abhiya luved each other whereas mathli was obssesed & sid jst made wrong choice.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Poco...excellent analysis as usual...πŸ‘ but one thing troubles me..don't they always show 'blood runs thicker than water' in serials. πŸ˜†..then why is it that Abhay didn't feel as much remorse of sid as he was while hesitating to kill metz...πŸ˜• is it because abhay has known sid is evil for a longer time than knowing metz is evil? πŸ˜†

Otherwise..it was perfect...seriously..your analysis..and even the epi was like πŸ˜² sounds silly..but it holds true for me. πŸ˜†

Thank you. Abhay has known for a good 200 years that Sid was evil, frigid and hateful. He was always ready to kill him and just be done with it. But Maithli was his life once upon a time and he could never bring himself to truly hate her. Not even when she froze his blood. Human emotions are weird and the heart , too viscose. πŸ˜Š
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘...you are an excellent writer poca...and you analyzed so well with the depth...
i dont know which lines to quote here and say that i liked this one...becoz every line you wrote is worth praising...

coming back to the episode, first i would like to appreciate everyone's performance here...they acted out brilliantly...
the scene where abhayendra had tears in his eyes after seeing the evil filled maithili is so touching...his reaction as to how he should feel after meeting maithili over 200 years was simply amazing...it was devastating for him to see his maithili like this...
i liked their confrontation which had lot of intensity in the scene...suku too acted brilliantly in that confrontation scene though i couldn't appreciate her in other parts of maithili... 

it was kind of sad to see sid killed...i dont know if he could be revived to see that maithili is betraying him to go back to abhay...i want him to return the day maithili returns to claim abhayendra...atleast this time sid can return with a new angle to stop maithili coming in between abhay-piya...

now i want to analyze why maithili feels betrayed by abhayendra...
before abhay met piya, abhay was still yearning for maithili...so why didnt she return that time and meet him if she loves him so much (becoz she is saying that abhayendra is mine and she and he always loved each other)...
i mean now all of a sudden she says abhayendra betrayed her since he fell in love with piya...i dont understand if she really loves him, then why didnt she return when he was yearning for her...i felt that her feeling betrayed by abhay is not so logical...

and 1 more thing i wanted to know, sid thinks that maithili loves him now after he converted her in to vampire..and when maithili planned that after drinking piya's blood, he and metz would rule the world...so does he think that maithili loves him?
becoz now all of a sudden maithili ka pyar jaag utha and she is all set to get her abhayendra but her first plan was to become powerful by drinking piya's blood...

so i guess if maithili acted as if she was in love with sid, then she must have used him to become powerful and get abhayendra back...

in that case, there is an option open for sid to come back as a positive/greyish person to stop maithili when she returns to claim abhay in furture...

what say?
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loveliest Mistress Divine, 

I miss 'menacing' round with you, fella! But I'd be honored to tell you once and for all, you beautify the silliest and most meaningless of things so much, it is vertiginous sometimes. Cheers!

Unrequited love attracts me like nothing else. Love requires wholesomeness to survive, Sid dispatched that one thing bout the humane Abhay and Maithali, he did the same to the living dead versions of them, as a matter of fact. Personally, Sid was a powerful whirlpool of a character, he had more humanly traits and emotions than Abhay has. Indeed, I will miss him. 

Talking of Abhay, my eyes were moist. 😳 I certainly dint like it, but that's what pain does to me, it softens me, his tears got some wedged to my eyes. His cry was that of a soulful mourner, who never once got a chance enough to breathe right, live right and from now, even love right. He is betrayed and he indigenously beseeches angst and he never seems to be a help. I was disappointed to see him not react at killing Sid, though. Abhay's one character who is the least likely to ever be butchered, his hurt is prominent and prominent so much that the writers have got plenty of it and its various dimensions to showcase.

I await the leap. 

Peace
Kankshita 
Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post poco !! Beautifully said everything happened today

abhay was hero to save chandeena from werewolves ( it was body builder though ...werewolves will turn in full moonπŸ˜† ) and killing sid for him being so evil .  Piya cannot leave abhay alone ...she dare to come back to him even sid/metz around to kill her . That's love piya has ...selfless

U are right metz love is evil fixation but still she has come back to claim abhay love . For sec i did feel for her but then love is pure , selfless  which metz didn't had . Metz is not pure evil  ...she didn't kill piya for abhay love . She still love abhay in her own way...

abhay should have killed metz for what she became...it was hearbreaking to see ur loved one beacome so evil ...she was not metz he loved .

Will abhay too forget piya ??
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Today's episode made me so emotional. In the last scene was felt like crying seeing abhay's pain. He waited these 200 years for Maithili. Remember in his false bday party how he ran behind piya thinking her as Maithili. He always wanted Maithili to return. Now Maithili returned but not the one whom he loved. The last scne when Maithili froze him was the best scene. Monday there will be last abhiya moment before leap and that will be too emotional. Now it's piya's test how will she remember abhay and free him.

Yes. Life came a full circle for Abhay and in a cruel way. Maithli made him and Maithli ruined him. Abhay wanted Maithli to come back and she did but she came back evil . Piya's love couldn't save Abhay but it will definitely get him back from the cold sleep where Metz has sent him. Metz cannot separate AbhIya because they always find their way back to each-other. πŸ˜Š
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sushups

hi poco
beautiful absolutely beautiful analysis dear
the most powerful scene was the last scene
the way abhay cried...i felt like a stab in my heart
but what brought tears to my eyes was the scene where abhay desperatly asks for 10 minutes from maithli just get one last glance of his soulmate pia
maybe he wants her to take away the memories just to make sure she leads a normal life
because abhay very well knows if he doesnt do it pia will never survive the aftermath of the situation as her heart is too much involved
those morons who say that vivian cannot show one single expression should eat there words now
the intensity of the scene was too much to handle
abhay realizing that the sweet innocent princess is no more brought tears to his eyes
i am sooo damm touched by those minutes of abahy and maithli that i am not able to write my emotions that properly

maithli has freezed abhay till a time where piya will no more be in the world
but i guess maithli wouldnt have realized that pias love is soo strong that it will bring him back from this sleep much before than she must have expected

in all this one thing is clear abhay will only love pia...
just waiting for the last abhiya scene
and then the leap when they will meet again...

just waiting...

ps:poco can plzz find time and see my pm

Again watching it and crying seriously.😭 While watching it on tv I couldn't hear that 10 min. So pathetic. Monday will be more emotional. Last abhiya moment before the leap. Was happy at morning as we got our first woman chief minister and the night made me sad.
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow poco!!!!!!
 that was a really emotional post...as i read through it i could feel exactly the emotions u explained about them and this is really how they r supposed to feel...abhay might love pia bt matili was his first love , his innocent princess fr whom he had waited fr so long... bt now wen he saw hr there was nothing in her then hatred she felt fr him, she also knew that she loved abhay  more than anything else bt she couldnt just handle that abhay could forget hr and can love smone else... and the way mathili said that abhay was always hers and she made him freeze  with the ice ... abhay looked so helpless he knew that he cannot hurt either pia nor mathili ... they both were the women he loved with all his heart... after seeing today's episode i felt like someone had stabbed me with a knife , felt like a lum in my throat to see abhay helpless in front of mathili and my fav couple geeting seperated...

p.s - today's ep was fantastic... hats off to visu
Edited by mino1997 - 12 years ago