Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay- Maithli : Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani (Page 2)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTheBlackJaguar

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
omg poco  wat a mindblowing analysis it was...perfect one!!Clap

for d first time i found whole episode was worth watching!! xcept one thing dat werwolf part...it wasn't dat strong, it should av been!!!...OuchOuch

bt seriously writers did justice to d story this time...i m happy d way they av given d whole base for d future story!!..this time nt like ekta's baseless leapsLOL

although i would like to point out dat piya's repetition of dialouge was nt so cool!!OuchOuch

bt hats off to u poco...u r awesome!!!

luv
heena

Edited by heena_mehta - 20 May 2011 at 11:31am

TheBlackJaguarCrazy.Beautiful

White..Magic IF-Sizzlerz
White..Magic
White..Magic

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Good post

u have written full story just in one post.
But according to me pia's love is more pure than maithly.
It was story of abhay and maithily now its
Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani-abahy and piya.
Maithily lost her position by her own deeds.

Edited by -ASTHA- - 20 May 2011 at 11:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
hi poco
beautiful absolutely beautiful analysis dear
the most powerful scene was the last scene
the way abhay cried...i felt like a stab in my heart
but what brought tears to my eyes was the scene where abhay desperatly asks for 10 minutes from maithli just get one last glance of his soulmate pia
maybe he wants her to take away the memories just to make sure she leads a normal life
because abhay very well knows if he doesnt do it pia will never survive the aftermath of the situation as her heart is too much involved
those morons who say that vivian cannot show one single expression should eat there words now
the intensity of the scene was too much to handle
abhay realizing that the sweet innocent princess is no more brought tears to his eyes
i am sooo damm touched by those minutes of abahy and maithli that i am not able to write my emotions that properly

maithli has freezed abhay till a time where piya will no more be in the world
but i guess maithli wouldnt have realized that pias love is soo strong that it will bring him back from this sleep much before than she must have expected

in all this one thing is clear abhay will only love pia...
just waiting for the last abhiya scene
and then the leap when they will meet again...

just waiting...

ps:poco can plzz find time and see my pm

Edited by sushups - 20 May 2011 at 11:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prioty1000reepicheepTheBlackJaguar

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
res
everybody is res so i thought i also resROFL

----edited----

according to me metz in her deep heart she still had feeling for abhay as she ws jealousy of pia and moreover she ws turned evil cz she thought abhay had betrayed her and sid he ws evil from starting but evil person also have right to be loved and i felt so bad for him when he died and crying for metz and metz just reviving her old love for abhay

and abhay who never realised that at this point of tym pia matters more to him then metz as when it came to saving of pia he forgot that he ws fighting with his own brother and maithali... and according to me once he ws human both of them ws his life...

metz was in mess herself as now abhay cant hate her and he even dont love her... abhay didn't want to stalk her cz he still knows to respect his past love

and todays most awesome and show stopper scene ws ametz when she tells him that she can kill pia and abhay... dat showed that she loves abhay alot that she cant even kill abhay's love... At that point of tym abhay ws thinking of pia only as now what will happen to her if he leaves and metz ws thinking abt happy future now which has no existence

sid, i loved his character like anything and today it came to endOuch but in last performance also he ws perfect and today he ws frustrated as he saw that metz still love abhay only and his evilness and lies to her were unable to create love for him.. and when he ws dying he called metz name only and she ws damn cared about it. i found it quiet irony that he lived and died for metz only who ws once abhay' metz ...

p.s- someone plz chanhe dialogue writter of pia. she repeated single dialogue like 3-4 tymesDead

Edited by sanjna4 - 20 May 2011 at 12:12pm

TheBlackJaguar

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Excellent post poco no 1 can annayse the situation the way u did.Ya metz luv was selfish as she  did not do wht make her lover happy i.e letting Abhay flew 2 Pia.Abhay luv was selfless whether 4 metz or 4 pia all he wnt was their happiness.Pia too proved her luv 4 abhay was unconditional as she was ready 2 b killed by metz.So Abhiya luved each other whereas mathli was obssesed & sid jst made wrong choice.

TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Poco...excellent analysis as usual...Clap but one thing troubles me..don't they always show 'blood runs thicker than water' in serials. LOL..then why is it that Abhay didn't feel as much remorse of sid as he was while hesitating to kill metz...Confused is it because abhay has known sid is evil for a longer time than knowing metz is evil? LOL

Otherwise..it was perfect...seriously..your analysis..and even the epi was like Shocked sounds silly..but it holds true for me. LOL

Thank you. Abhay has known for a good 200 years that Sid was evil, frigid and hateful. He was always ready to kill him and just be done with it. But Maithli was his life once upon a time and he could never bring himself to truly hate her. Not even when she froze his blood. Human emotions are weird and the heart , too viscose. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluessushups--sanchita--annihilation

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Clap...you are an excellent writer poca...and you analyzed so well with the depth...
i dont know which lines to quote here and say that i liked this one...becoz every line you wrote is worth praising...

coming back to the episode, first i would like to appreciate everyone's performance here...they acted out brilliantly...
the scene where abhayendra had tears in his eyes after seeing the evil filled maithili is so touching...his reaction as to how he should feel after meeting maithili over 200 years was simply amazing...it was devastating for him to see his maithili like this...
i liked their confrontation which had lot of intensity in the scene...suku too acted brilliantly in that confrontation scene though i couldn't appreciate her in other parts of maithili... 

it was kind of sad to see sid killed...i dont know if he could be revived to see that maithili is betraying him to go back to abhay...i want him to return the day maithili returns to claim abhayendra...atleast this time sid can return with a new angle to stop maithili coming in between abhay-piya...

now i want to analyze why maithili feels betrayed by abhayendra...
before abhay met piya, abhay was still yearning for maithili...so why didnt she return that time and meet him if she loves him so much (becoz she is saying that abhayendra is mine and she and he always loved each other)...
i mean now all of a sudden she says abhayendra betrayed her since he fell in love with piya...i dont understand if she really loves him, then why didnt she return when he was yearning for her...i felt that her feeling betrayed by abhay is not so logical...

and 1 more thing i wanted to know, sid thinks that maithili loves him now after he converted her in to vampire..and when maithili planned that after drinking piya's blood, he and metz would rule the world...so does he think that maithili loves him?
becoz now all of a sudden maithili ka pyar jaag utha and she is all set to get her abhayendra but her first plan was to become powerful by drinking piya's blood...

so i guess if maithili acted as if she was in love with sid, then she must have used him to become powerful and get abhayendra back...

in that case, there is an option open for sid to come back as a positive/greyish person to stop maithili when she returns to claim abhay in furture...

what say?

Edited by kisivaj - 20 May 2011 at 1:02pm

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index