Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: matwamango

As always Poco U are truly a wise observer and an expert at analysing. Abhay's mets is back in some form. She chose not to kill Pia because she is Abhay's love it counts for something right? Even if she did encase her love in ice. Love is never straight forward. Metz is right one day Pia will die but doesn't necessary mean for good there are ways of becoming immortal what would she do if Pia was a vampy? Anyway i am steering off course as i always do. Its is a love triangle already complicated to an extent there is no resolve just a sea of confusion, hurt, betrayal for all three. Abhay's betrayal for erasing Pia's only prized posession her memories of Abhay and her love for him against her will. Abhay at the hands of Maithali and Maithali at the hands of Abhay.

But whatever it maybe Metz will be back and so will ABHIYA with a bang.

The last part had me in floods of tears. I am an emotional wreck by the sheer depth all these charactors have been portrayed. I am emotionally out of whack anyway. I cry at everythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

PS-So many peeps are commenting on Abhay sparing no tears for his brother in his defense he is in shock mode/Attack mode/Saviour mode. He doesn't have time to reflect or grieve. As soon as he killed his bro it was time for Metz face off and by then it was too late. Metz stopped her attack hence Abhay had time to think while with Sid he had no luxury of doing this. Unfortunately i didn't have time to grive for Sid till the episode was over as it was action packed so it is forgivable.

Thank you!😳...first of all , you tell me your name because i cannot be calling you Mango. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...hmmm. Maybe.Apart from her obsession with Abhay, Metz has a certain real feeling for him as well. It is not that it was impossible for Metz to kill Piya. She could have . But she didn't . Piya was Abhay's love. That does say a lot about Metz' viscose character. But then, she can't let you have your cake and eat it too. She let Piya live but froze Abhay , hoping that when Piya is dead and gone , she and Abhay will get together. She is not even considering that Piya could become a vampire. πŸ˜†...

Abhay was in any case mentally prepared to kill Sid, preparing for more than 200 years and he had no time to react. Maithli came like a cloud burst on him as soon as Sid was done with. You cannot expect an actor to have two showdowns in one scene - it diffuses the whole impact of the scene .😊
Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Loveliest Mistress Divine, 

I miss 'menacing' round with you, fella! But I'd be honored to tell you once and for all, you beautify the silliest and most meaningless of things so much, it is vertiginous sometimes. Cheers!

Unrequited love attracts me like nothing else. Love requires wholesomeness to survive, Sid dispatched that one thing bout the humane Abhay and Maithali, he did the same to the living dead versions of them, as a matter of fact. Personally, Sid was a powerful whirlpool of a character, he had more humanly traits and emotions than Abhay has. Indeed, I will miss him. 

Talking of Abhay, my eyes were moist. 😳 I certainly dint like it, but that's what pain does to me, it softens me, his tears got some wedged to my eyes. His cry was that of a soulful mourner, who never once got a chance enough to breathe right, live right and from now, even love right. He is betrayed and he indigenously beseeches angst and he never seems to be a help. I was disappointed to see him not react at killing Sid, though. Abhay's one character who is the least likely to ever be butchered, his hurt is prominent and prominent so much that the writers have got plenty of it and its various dimensions to showcase.

I await the leap. 

Peace
Kankshita 

My Dennis DOLLL!πŸ€—...I was thinking about you yesterday when i saw you in 'Navya' forum. Its good to see you again and i missed your menacing around. Sid will be truly missed, man. As you said ' he was a whirlpool of a character' and so pregnant with all colours of human and satanic darkness that he brought another life to the show altogether. Abhay? i think we have discussed this often and sealed the analysis that he is a 'long suffering Byronic hero' and its asking too much to even see him breathe normal. too much emotion on him and it drains you out .Totally. 
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you!😳...first of all , you tell me your name because i cannot be calling you Mango. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...hmmm. Maybe.Apart from her obsession with Abhay, Metz has a certain real feeling for him as well. It is not that it was impossible for Metz to kill Piya. She could have . But she didn't . Piya was Abhay's love. That does say a lot about Metz' viscose character. But then, she can't let you have your cake and eat it too. She let Piya live but froze Abhay , hoping that when Piya is dead and gone , she and Abhay will get together. She is not even considering that Piya could become a vampire. πŸ˜†...

Abhay was in any case mentally prepared to kill Sid, preparing for more than 200 years and he had no time to react. Maithli came like a cloud burst on him as soon as Sid was done with. You cannot expect an actor to have two showdowns in one scene - it diffuses the whole impact of the scene .😊

but the scene was little rushed...when abhay killed sid...they should have paused and shown abhay's emotion or reaction...that would be a good way to say good bye to sid's character...but they havent shown in a meatier way...i mean im not able to express it properly as im not good at words...
what i want to say its like a biggest thing happening when somebody evil or good dies in an episode they show it in a dramatic way...but here that essence wasn't shown...and it was rushed to a next scene...rather they showed mathili-abhay scenes as high point...abhay killing sid was just like killing that random werewolf guy who has no importance or some normal goons getting killed behind the main villian...
i hope you got what im trying to convey...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Aysha. The names AYSHAπŸ˜ƒ

I know Abhay was already gearing up for a showdown with SID just wish it was worth another episode long this way we would have got the best of all worlds
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Awesome post poco !! Beautifully said everything happened today

abhay was hero to save chandeena from werewolves ( it was body builder though ...werewolves will turn in full moonπŸ˜† ) and killing sid for him being so evil .  Piya cannot leave abhay alone ...she dare to come back to him even sid/metz around to kill her . That's love piya has ...selfless

U are right metz love is evil fixation but still she has come back to claim abhay love . For sec i did feel for her but then love is pure , selfless  which metz didn't had . Metz is not pure evil  ...she didn't kill piya for abhay love . She still love abhay in her own way...

abhay should have killed metz for what she became...it was hearbreaking to see ur loved one beacome so evil ...she was not metz he loved .

Will abhay too forget piya ??

Thank you. πŸ˜³...Abhay-Piya have always been selfless and that lends both  a strength and vulnerability to them not only as characters but  lovers as well. Metz may have threads of the human princess that she was but her agenda is to get Abhay back. Abhay also forgetting Piya will complicate matters but it would be darker to watch. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mino1997

wow poco!!!!!!

that was a really emotional post...as i read through it i could feel exactly the emotions u explained about them and this is really how they r supposed to feel...abhay might love pia bt matili was his first love , his innocent princess fr whom he had waited fr so long... bt now wen he saw hr there was nothing in her then hatred she felt fr him, she also knew that she loved abhay  more than anything else bt she couldnt just handle that abhay could forget hr and can love smone else... and the way mathili said that abhay was always hers and she made him freeze  with the ice ... abhay looked so helpless he knew that he cannot hurt either pia nor mathili ... they both were the women he loved with all his heart... after seeing today's episode i felt like someone had stabbed me with a knife , felt like a lum in my throat to see abhay helpless in front of mathili and my fav couple geeting seperated...

p.s - today's ep was fantastic... hats off to visu

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ...The way Abhayendra and Maithli met , they never wanted to see each-other like this. Abhay in love with her doppelganger and Metz a Frankenstein. Abhay couldn't kill her and she couldn't kill him. It is sad what a long way they have come where no road leads them back to each-other. Abhay is now Piya's but Metz refuses to accept destiny. 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am over whelmed with your post Pocz..and also that DIVINE tears that rolled in ABHAY's eyes..& that last meeting still on way..for us to wait till next Monday 8:30 pm has drained all my energy..yaar..All I can say is I love you..for being there..ALWAYS..πŸ€—
wow!excelent analysis from you about abhay - maithalis love story.once their heart was beaten in same way.once their love was pure.once they wanted to live the life together.but they are separated.they are never meant to be together.abhay again start to live.abhay again start to love after piya entering his life.today in the dippest sea of his heart piya exists storngly.abhay again meet with maithali.but everyting is changed.maithali is no longer remain the same.she changed and change for bad.the last abhay-maithali scene is a heart touching scene.in pkyek we will always remember once there was also exist abhay aur maithili ka payar ki ye ek adhura kahani.abhay piya ka payar ki kahani ka safal parinam hai dega is adhurui kahani ki ek naya pehchan.abhiya love story will find a new begining after maithali's exit.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb as usual...tonite's episode was touching beyond words, njust like Abhay's pain..beyond any explanation...sad. Im jst too sad for Abhya...n disturbed tht maithili ws nt killed..she has a temporaray exiit only...to be back again...later.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent analysis Poco.
You summed everything up pretty sensibly.
Your post helped me clear certain doubts about today's episode and a few general things.

But one thing's for sure, this show needs to get certain things sorted out, it has way too many bloopers.If that is done, the story & concept can be taken forwarded in an interesting way though it does manage to capture viewers attention regardless to the fact that the concept has been lifted up from various movies/shows like twilight, vampire diaries, true blood.