Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay- Maithli : Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani - Page 4

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Awesome Nidzie.πŸ‘...The problem is that now Metz has nothing to live for, nobody to guide or misguide her , no power to gain, no kingdom to control. And as she has found, everything has once again boiled down to Abhayendra. Its obsession now, A desperate obsession where she wants to possess Abhay and have someone to love her. Abhay's continuing love for Piya, his soulmate is only going to make her more desperate. 

As for ice. Well, vampires are as it is , cold blooded ,so ice further freezes their blood like ice in caves. While in our case, we the warm-blooded can only have our skin numbed by the ice , not our blood because it has a certain temperature. Vampires' blood freezes faster because there is no counter warm temperature inside. πŸ˜Š 

Ooh thanks alot for this theory..It's alway good to know more abt something..I should do more research on Vampires..!! 
And yes Metz is misguided ..No aim..nothing to gain nothing to loose.n that scares more coz they r more powerful even without Supernatural-powers..!!
When they want some thing they can go to any extend to get it..!! But if her love for Abhayndra is true n still feels for him I believe she'll go to any extend to give Abhay his real happiness..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Good post

u have written full story just in one post.
But according to me pia's love is more pure than maithly.
It was story of abhay and maithily now its
Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani-abahy and piya.
Maithily lost her position by her own deeds.

Thank you. Metz love was true as long as she was human. Turning into a vampire took way everything from her. Everything. Now, her love for Abhay is a selfish frustrated obsession , nothing in comparison to Piya's selfless love , but she  does love him in a twisted dangerous way. πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushups

hi poco
beautiful absolutely beautiful analysis dear
the most powerful scene was the last scene
the way abhay cried...i felt like a stab in my heart
but what brought tears to my eyes was the scene where abhay desperatly asks for 10 minutes from maithli just get one last glance of his soulmate pia
maybe he wants her to take away the memories just to make sure she leads a normal life
because abhay very well knows if he doesnt do it pia will never survive the aftermath of the situation as her heart is too much involved
those morons who say that vivian cannot show one single expression should eat there words now
the intensity of the scene was too much to handle
abhay realizing that the sweet innocent princess is no more brought tears to his eyes
i am sooo damm touched by those minutes of abahy and maithli that i am not able to write my emotions that properly

maithli has freezed abhay till a time where piya will no more be in the world
but i guess maithli wouldnt have realized that pias love is soo strong that it will bring him back from this sleep much before than she must have expected

in all this one thing is clear abhay will only love pia...
just waiting for the last abhiya scene
and then the leap when they will meet again...

just waiting...

ps:poco can plzz find time and see my pm

Thank you. πŸ˜³...Abhay had loved Metz once upon a time and she is still a part of him, so , yeah, he could not kill her and cried at her state and what she has become . But is soulmate is Piya , so yes, his last thoughts were with her , for her and to ensure her good future. He will go and erase her mind and go to sleep peacefully. But as you said, Metz is underestimating Piya's love . It will awaken Abhay and he will find his way back to Piya. 

Abhay loves Piya because she is pure , selfless and loves him as he is. Metz is a beautiful memory turning into an ugly impending danger. 
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plz reply me poc, i edited on page 2...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

res

everybody is res so i thought i also res🀣

----edited----

according to me metz in her deep heart she still had feeling for abhay as she ws jealousy of pia and moreover she ws turned evil cz she thought abhay had betrayed her and sid he ws evil from starting but evil person also have right to be loved and i felt so bad for him when he died and crying for metz and metz just reviving her old love for abhay

and abhay who never realised that at this point of tym pia matters more to him then metz as when it came to saving of pia he forgot that he ws fighting with his own brother and maithali... and according to me once he ws human both of them ws his life...

metz was in mess herself as now abhay cant hate her and he even dont love her... abhay didn't want to stalk her cz he still knows to respect his past love

and todays most awesome and show stopper scene ws ametz when she tells him that she can kill pia and abhay... dat showed that she loves abhay alot that she cant even kill abhay's love... At that point of tym abhay ws thinking of pia only as now what will happen to her if he leaves and metz ws thinking abt happy future now which has no existence

sid, i loved his character like anything and today it came to end but in last performance also he ws perfect and today he ws frustrated as he saw that metz still love abhay only and his evilness and lies to her were unable to create love for him.. and when he ws dying he called metz name only and she ws damn cared about it. i found it quiet irony that he lived and died for metz only who ws once abhay' metz ...

p.s- someone plz chanhe dialogue writter of pia. she repeated single dialogue like 3-4 tymes🀒

Thank you, sweetie.😳...I think Sid's greatest shortcoming was that he wanted something that was never his  He snatched it ,ruined it , manipulated it but ultimately, it came to nothing. Metz still ended up pining for Abhay. It is tough to really comprehend Metz . She is a Frankenstein, heartless and dark. So, no wonder her love for Abhay is dark and obsessive. The dialogue writer spent all energy on Sid, Abhay and Metz. Baakion ko aiwayyan chhod diya. 
This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

OMG Poco. This was one of your best writings. So epic explanation of the episode. I always love your analysis but this one was bestest best.

One line that caught my attention was Maithili's change of heart (mind?). Why did she say that she can't kill Pia because Abhay loved her? She knew that always, didn't she? And she was ready to kill her a few minutes ago. Then why this sudden change of mind after meeting Abhay? So, she is not that bad. It was just Sid's venome filling her that Abhay ditched her. May be she will not turn out to be that bad. I don't know but this line of her showed some hope in her. 

lol i thought she said that she cant kill Piya bcoz Abhay wont let her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but yes u r right...i think she still loves Abhayendra...didnt u notice when Abhay had tears in his eyes, she actually melted for a while...watch that scene, it shows she still has feelings for Abhay πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Excellent post poco no 1 can annayse the situation the way u did.Ya metz luv was selfish as she  did not do wht make her lover happy i.e letting Abhay flew 2 Pia.Abhay luv was selfless whether 4 metz or 4 pia all he wnt was their happiness.Pia too proved her luv 4 abhay was unconditional as she was ready 2 b killed by metz.So Abhiya luved each other whereas mathli was obssesed & sid jst made wrong choice.

Thank you. πŸ˜³...Abhay and Piya are selfless people and pained souls who gave so much that they found solace in each-other. Sid chose what was never his and Maithli is exercising rights over what can never be hers but was hers once upon a time. 
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poco awesome analyeses u r  ryt it was always abay piya mathli lov story siddahnt been a link that connected everything
i was litrally in tears watching last scene i felt that everyone was right in their places abay he loved maithli 4 more then 200 + years what did he get betrayal hurt and then his love 4 piya and he  removing her memory so she cd live a so called happy lyf mayb she wd live a life but her heart wd remain beating 4 abay if she no's or not 
maithli once loved abay and then seeing piya with abay wd make her blood boil although she betrayed abay and he become his obession but she stil loved him to the verge of dying 
piya she gave a heartless creature a heart a reason to live and love again and then she cdnt leave abay there in clutches of merciless vampires 
a
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

πŸ‘...you are an excellent writer poca...and you analyzed so well with the depth...

i dont know which lines to quote here and say that i liked this one...becoz every line you wrote is worth praising...

coming back to the episode, first i would like to appreciate everyone's performance here...they acted out brilliantly...
i especially liked the scene where abhayendra has tears in his eyes after seeing the evil filled maithili...his reaction as to how he should feel after meeting maithili over 200 years was simply amazing...it was devastating fro him to see his maithili like this...
i liked their confrontation which had lot of intensity in the scene...suku too acted brilliantly in that confrontation scene though i couldn't appreciate her in other parts of maithili... 

it was kind of sad to see sid killed...i dont know if he could be revived to see that maithili is betraying him to go back to abhay...i want him to return the day maithili returns to claim abhayendra...atleast this time sid can return with a new angle to stop maithili coming in between abhay-piya...

now i want to analyze why maithili feels betrayed by abhayendra...
before abhay met piya, abhay was still yearning for maithili...so why didnt she return that time and meet him if she loves him so much (becoz she is saying that abhayendra is mine and she and he always loved each other)...
i mean now all of a sudden she says abhayendra betrayed her since he fell in love with piya...i dont understand if she really feels that way, then why didnt she return when he was yearning for her...i felt that her feeling betrayed is not so logical...

and 1 more thing i wanted to know, sid thinks that maithili loves him now after he converted her in to vampire..and when maithili planned that after drinking piya's blood, he and metz would rule the world...so does he think that maithili loves him?
becoz now all of a sudden maithili ka pyar jaag utha and she is all set to get her abhayendra but her first plan was to become powerful by drinking piya's blood...

so i guess if maithili acted as if she was in love with sid, then she must have used him to become powerful and get abhayendra back...

in that case, there is an option open for sid to come back as a positive/greyish person to stop maithili when she returns to claim abhay in furture...

what say?

Thank you so much for replying and all the kind words. πŸ˜³...

Maithli was Sid's Frankenstein who lived on the lies that Sid fed her about Abhayendra not coming to save her and daring to love her doppelganger. Metz hated Abhay and that hatred was passionate - more so because Abhay fell in love with Piya. So, as she set her eyes on Abhay again and saw Piya , all that deep rooted love came rising from her heart in the form of obsession. Siddharth had the value of a pawn in her eyes and you are right, If Metz would have got that power , she would have betrayed Sid and got Abhay back. 

If at all Sid can come back, you are right. He should see that Metz was forever obsessed with Abhay and only used and abused him. That could change his character for the good. But it is unlikely that Siddhanth Karnick will return to the show unless popular demand suffocates Ekta. πŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol i thought she said that she cant kill Piya bcoz Abhay wont let her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but yes u r right...i think she still loves Abhayendra...didnt u notice when Abhay had tears in his eyes, she actually melted for a while...watch that scene, it shows she still has feelings for Abhay πŸ˜†

I know, Nishi even I was quite surprised with Metz reaction after meeting Abhay in person. The tear one too. She turned into a lover the moment she heard him and her obsession for killing Pia was gone. This was actually quite shocking for me. What was it that writers wanted to convey there?