•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
awww yashu z so adorable.n her scenes wid akshay also awesmeee...akki-khanak-shaan rocked today...yashu is getting better day by day n last the I LU part๐Ÿ˜ณand shaan xplainng 2 khanaks mom how 2 send sms is so cute...
loved the epsiode...awsome cute expressions by yashu...shan-akki are very funny...mads and nanni rocked...I love u scene of shanak was tooo guddd...Yasharan rocked...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
varshu title should b cute shanak.every scene 2day was  super super super cute
 d last scene was damn adorable...loved  scene to d core...shaan doing tht fr khanak n d i love u haaye haaye wat love:) beautiful epi n yasharan were simply outstanding..in d simplest of scenes they stand out so beautifully
i would like to say here that yashu was phenomenal in the scene in yesterday's episode where shaan's gives his speech. all that emoting without a single dialogue. i still can't get over it!

and today! karan, yashu rushad and rushali all did extremely well! nani made me miss dadi though.
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

varshu title should b cute shanak.every scene 2day was  super super super cute
 d last scene was damn adorable...loved  scene to d core...shaan doing tht fr khanak n d i love u haaye haaye wat love:) beautiful epi n yasharan were simply outstanding..in d simplest of scenes they stand out so beautifully
but 4 me 2day khanak more rockng kari i love her small small gestures wid nani akki n all
LOVED the epi!! Shaan-Khanak-Akshay trio is just amazing to watch!!
aye haaye...
completely agreed...

Me too luvd khanak akki bhaa scenes...

Again weekends...๐Ÿ˜”. M not lovin it...
Nd no precap also...

ya today episode was amazing
Originally posted by ShanakMeet4lyfe

LOVED the epi!! Shaan-Khanak-Akshay trio is just amazing to watch!!

I agree!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish
The episode was lovely I love the trio shaan-akki-khanak..

agreed that yashu(Khanak )shows small expressions very well ๐Ÿ˜Š