Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A disturbance she definitely was |OS|

silver. Senior Member
silver.
silver.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
A/N:
So, i was having a terribly awful moment. And what I do when I have an awful moment is that I write. I know, weird eh? LOL I was watching old episodes of Geet which was why it felt so terrible. I missed the previous show. I missed the previous story. I missed the previous GEET. And because of that insanely horrible feeling inside my stomach, i decided to write. This may have a LOT of mistakes and grammatic errors ( Im not sure though) but im too lazy to edit it. So. Enjoy. If you can that is Embarrassed

A DISTURBANCE SHE DEFINITELY WAS

As she sits in her office, a pen poised in her hands, she twitches. 'Curse you,' she mutters under her breath and he chuckles at the sight of her; the endearing yet clumsy little girl. He watches her from across his office, taking into account her every movement and lowers his gaze, trying to remember what he should have been doing. He switches on his laptop and types out a long memo, hoping to irate her even more.

She then looks up to the ceiling and mutters something that doesn't make sense at all. He shakes his head at the innocence of this poor little girl, and how she fell into the hands of such a clever boss. He calls her into his office and she almost trips over her own feet as she walks to him. He smirks at the clumsiness and then, hands out the long memo to her. 'What? I didn't even do the previous one! You have got to be kidding me!' she exclaims, her eyes wide.

The boss merely shrugs at her and then turns away while the little lady fumes behind him. It surprises her that she hasn't turn into flames yet – considering how much she really had been burning inside. But again, she reminds herself of his irrational behavior and how it won't change at all.

He walks inside the main hall to see it dazzling. He smirks as he realizes that the girl really did do her job well after all. His gaze travels around the room and he looks for her in the crowded party but she seems to be absent. With disappointment etching on his face, another client questions his suddenly petulant behavior. He merely nods and turns around and the glass he held nearly falls out of his grip.

She stands there, clad in a black, beautiful Sari that compliments her figure too well. Her curly hair is now sleek and straight and her makeup light but elegant. He stares at her, wondering if she really was that girl who was a day ago present in his office and muttering curses at him for giving her so much work to do.

She finds herself being stared at and storms towards where her boss now stands.

A faint smile plays upon his lips and he nods; she understands that he had indeed appreciated her work. A client walks towards her and she hesitantly takes a step back. He compliments her and asks her for a dance. Not knowing how to turn down his invitation, she timidly agrees, and finds herself being pulled into the most uncomfortable embrace.

He watches her as she tries to force a smile upon her lips. He doesn't even realize the fire burning inside his chest. The glass he held almost breaks as the client pulls her even close and he walks towards the couple, and takes her hand for a dance with him. The client smiles but he notices his disappointment. And the girl heaves a sigh of relief as she is pulled into a more comfortable, lovable embrace.

'You can say "Thank you"' her boss mutters as he pulls her close. She smiles and whispers a "Thank you" in his ear. She feels the warmth rising inside her. And he comes close and whispers in her ear 'You are beautiful'.

Her heart almost fails as she makes sense of the spoken words. Her eyes glint with a different emotion as he scrutinizes them from inches apart. His grip on her tightens and he pulls her even close, his lips covers hers into the most unanticipated kiss.

'Geet, you are the biggest disturbance in my life' he mutters as he pulls apart. She glares at him and he smirks. 'It's impossible to ignore you anymore.'

Other work:

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608geeta1803mayukhagagsytellycrazySilzbhakbhartifannonabebuhemvbsakadafikkaavvyyaarosesanafullyfaltusalmankhanrulzEscapistXXaquafireXXmysticangelQueenbeePallavicharlie1950vidu87amourfouGC-SmexySmile-Angel-33Maaneet099sanu3108maankigeet4evermrk-1esha143smallvillekomlikaninandhindu4lyfmechantefilleaamirkhanfanejaz_loversweet scorpioKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areeb-Mayu-..hinal..nahtani88Sabmeratu.hopehotrsroopalisona-raiabinash079

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
that was so reminiscent of those glorious GEET days... very well written.. short and succinct.. Yep.. miss that GEET soo much.. even I have been scrounging for old vm's and scenes to feel again that strong passion .. the magnetism that exuded from Maan Singh Khurana.. the name.. and who should he fall for but Geet.. everything he wasnt ... and everything he now wanted.

The anger, the stubborn resistance yet the inevitable attraction.. damn! I dun wanna even think what has become it.

great OS.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10silver.

silver. Senior Member
silver.
silver.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

that was so reminiscent of those glorious GEET days... very well written.. short and succinct.. Yep.. miss that GEET soo much.. even I have been scrounging for old vm's and scenes to feel again that strong passion .. the magnetism that exuded from Maan Singh Khurana.. the name.. and who should he fall for but Geet.. everything he wasnt ... and everything he now wanted.

The anger, the stubborn resistance yet the inevitable attraction.. damn! I dun wanna even think what has become it.

great OS.Day Dreaming
Thankyou so much! I know, those days were pure GOLD. I can't believe what they have done to it. Cry Yes, old vms and videos are probably the only thing that is keeping me going... i wonder what would have happened if i didn't have INTERNET ROFL

Thnks once again Embarrassed
wala66 Groupbie
wala66
wala66

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
what ? i tried finding grammatical errors .there werent any... what were you talking about ? p-lease continue ...make it a 5 part if you can ..please try its too good ...i will be waiting .this reminds me of the episode where geet arranges the party like awedding style and msk at first scolds her then when the clients like it he realises his mistake but still doesnt apologise coz geet already leaves by then ..the one where she is wearing that red lehenga choli...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silver.

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Amazing OS
Thanks 4 the PM

silver.

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
very nice ... 

silver.

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
hiii
beautiful os
loved it
loved maaneet
plz do write more
thanks 4 da pm

silver.

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
i miss the old days! because of this one piece I've gone back and read all your work - please do write more.

naina

silver.

Go to top