Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Anant knew navya kissed him!!!!! (Page 4)

Pallavi_rox Senior Member
Pallavi_rox
Pallavi_rox

Joined: 06 October 2006
Posts: 253

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
lol...ROFLeven i do the same at times... just pray that ma dad sleeos b4 10 so that i can watch it araam seWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07..StarAngel..

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43086

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starangel

thanq u sooo much nadzEmbarrassed
nd yaa 2 dayzzz more...hate tiz weekend yaarAngry

most welcome sweets!!!!

i knowww... it's like ages to me... Confused

im not dat sad cz sp's givin us reruns of da weekly epis tomoro na so im gonna watch them to console myself LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..StarAngel..

Arvind_k_shamya IF-Dazzler

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 4025

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita..StarAngel..

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Joined: 14 June 2010
Posts: 8374

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallavi_rox

lol...ROFLeven i do the same at times... just pray that ma dad sleeos b4 10 so that i can watch it araam seWinkWink

arre so many ppl r lik me here guyzzz...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Joined: 14 June 2010
Posts: 8374

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by starangel

thanq u sooo much nadzEmbarrassed
nd yaa 2 dayzzz more...hate tiz weekend yaarAngry

most welcome sweets!!!!

i knowww... it's like ages to me... Confused

im not dat sad cz sp's givin us reruns of da weekly epis tomoro na so im gonna watch them to console myself LOL

LOLLOLLOL
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Joined: 14 June 2010
Posts: 8374

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newly_Born

Originally posted by starangel

<font size="2" color="#ff66ff">heya guyzzz 2day epi was awesome..Embarrassed.thank god ki anant found tht navya truly kissed himDancing nd itz nt a dream..Day Dreamingnd also the scene whr appy cums in btween thm was also gud...LOLnd loved the way anant lost n navya thoughtzzz...Sillynw anant navya ki peche karega...Blushing.nd specially luved anant's alarm clock actingLOL wah kya saza thi he hamare navyaLOLbt totally it was a awesome epi!!!! luved the precapEmbarrassednd one more thing guyzz specially luved tht part "anant changes his reaction in buffet table wen appy sees him"Tongue it was sooo cute...Blushingcant wait 2 see monday epi guyzzz.Silly.wat all say?????Embarrassed</font>
Today,s episode was just awesome. Mujhe sabse achi bat pta hai kya lagti hai, inka college gang, Aur appi ka to pucho hi mat. Her sense of humour is fabolous. Dekha, jab anant ne kaha ki tumhara naam to "toofan" hona chahiye tha. Tab appi ne kaha ki tumhe pta hai ki mere parents to mera naam "earthquake" rakhne wale the. She is so funny. Jab bhi appi ke scenes ate hai,chehre par apne aap smile a jati hai. Kash mein bhi inke college gang mein hota,kitna enjoy karte.

yaa yaar after mjht gang i luved tiz gang sooo much...Embarrassedeach one s awesome...nd i want 2 see more of gang scenes Tonguend appy was sooo funny as alwazLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arvind_k_shamya

Arvind_k_shamya IF-Dazzler

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 4025

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..StarAngel..

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Joined: 14 June 2010
Posts: 8374

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newly_Born

Originally posted by starangel

Originally posted by Newly_Born

Originally posted by starangel

<font size="2" color="#ff66ff">heya guyzzz 2day epi was awesome..Embarrassed.thank god ki anant found tht navya truly kissed himDancing nd itz nt a dream..Day Dreamingnd also the scene whr appy cums in btween thm was also gud...LOLnd loved the way anant lost n navya thoughtzzz...Sillynw anant navya ki peche karega...Blushing.nd specially luved anant's alarm clock actingLOL wah kya saza thi he hamare navyaLOLbt totally it was a awesome epi!!!! luved the precapEmbarrassednd one more thing guyzz specially luved tht part "anant changes his reaction in buffet table wen appy sees him"Tongue it was sooo cute...Blushingcant wait 2 see monday epi guyzzz.Silly.wat all say?????Embarrassed</font>
Today,s episode was just awesome. Mujhe sabse achi bat pta hai kya lagti hai, inka college gang, Aur appi ka to pucho hi mat. Her sense of humour is fabolous. Dekha, jab anant ne kaha ki tumhara naam to "toofan" hona chahiye tha. Tab appi ne kaha ki tumhe pta hai ki mere parents to mera naam "earthquake" rakhne wale the. She is so funny. Jab bhi appi ke scenes ate hai,chehre par apne aap smile a jati hai. Kash mein bhi inke college gang mein hota,kitna enjoy karte.


<font size="2" color="#ff66ff">yaa yaar after mjht gang i luved tiz gang sooo much...Embarrassedeach one s awesome...nd i want 2 see more of gang scenes Tonguend appy was sooo funny as alwazLOL</font>
yeah, but ek bat note ki hum navya picnic mein jyada enjoy kar rahe hai. Nahi to wah4 rama bhabi aur dadi ki noutanki, i really hate them. Kash ye picnic aise hi chalti rahe.


haan yaar relief frm rama HINGLISH...ROFLhaan i want tiz picnic scenes 2 go fr 2 weekzzzEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index