Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant knew navya kissed him!!!!! (Page 3)

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by md_arefin

WHAT WAS SHOWN ON THE PRECAP? PLEASE POST

precap..anant gives a chit to navya written raatko 10 bje plygrnd k peeche main tumhara intazar karunga...but appi dsnt allow navya to go n chat wid her...navya confused...

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i knew he would'v sensed it and glad he found out!!!!!

yeah it ws a great epi to watch Day Dreaming awww our girl just blushed big time when he caught her at da buffet ROFL dat bit ws shooo cute...

NADZ!!!! Shocked...u here!!.Party..fantastic yaar.Dancing...ohhh i missed u...Hug
@ judi...yhh..the episode was really cute.Embarrassed..but look at my bad luckConfused...i had to watch it all in muteDisapprove...dad was near by and i was supposed to study at that timeLOL...so i decided to watch it hiddenEvil Smile.ROFL..well i am going to watch it online now...so that i can hear everything properly.Tongue..i only got the idea of the episode...need to watch it completely...Wink

Edited by deeps07 - 20 May 2011 at 11:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_roxsupria..StarAngel..FakeLove

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starangel

yeah it ws a great epi to watch Day Dreaming awww our girl just blushed big time when he caught her at da buffet ROFL dat bit ws shooo cute...

yaa totally it was a awesome epi!!!!Embarrassed

hey bekaboo judith congo sweets... i just saw dat thread!!!
omg now we have 2 days to wait... i want monday soon!!!!!!!

thanq u sooo much nadzEmbarrassed
nd yaa 2 dayzzz more...hate tiz weekend yaarAngry
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

even i wrote the same things,but really todays episode was awsume,are yaar now how will i wait till monday ,Cry

haan chaitu y alwaz friday happens 2 be a rocking epi!!! nd mak us 2 wait till monday..Cry
spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i hate this weekend seriously,ahhhAngryAngry
cant wait for 2 more days,want to see anya anya anya whole dayEmbarrassedLOL
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

NADZ!!!! Shocked...u here!!.Party..fantastic yaar.Dancing...ohhh i missed u...Hug
yhh..the episode was really cute.Embarrassed..but look at my bad luckConfused...i had to watch it all in muteDisapprove...dad was near by and i was supposed to study at that timeLOL...so i decided to watch it hiddenEvil Smile.ROFL..well i am going to watch it online now...so that i can hear everything properly.Tongue..i only got the idea of the episode...need to watch it completely...Wink

LOLLOL loll LOLme 2 do sumtimes lik u yaar...LOLnd dnt mis the epi deepzzz..Tongueit was rocking specially anantBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

yhh..the episode was really cute.Embarrassed..but look at my bad luckConfused...i had to watch it all in muteDisapprove...dad was near by and i was supposed to study at that timeLOL...so i decided to watch it hiddenEvil Smile.ROFL..well i am going to watch it online now...so that i can hear everything properly.Tongue..i only got the idea of the episode...need to watch it completely...Wink

deeeps Hug omg its sooo good to see u honey bunch!!! missed u heaps too sweetheart!!!! now me all happy!!!!

hey howz aunty?!?!? hope she's doin fab??!! gosh we'v got so much catchin up to do LOL which we will eventually since u'l be here Party Party

oh u naughty girl!!!! studies come first got it?!?! now dont let me call uncle LOL anyways do watch it cz its a very cute epi... i just loved it!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

i hate this weekend seriously,ahhhAngryAngry
cant wait for 2 more days,want to see anya anya anya whole dayEmbarrassedLOL

awww me 2 chaituEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index