Navya

Anant knew navya kissed him!!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: starangel

<font size="2" color="#ff66ff">yaa yaar after mjht gang i luved tiz gang sooo much...😳each one s awesome...nd i want 2 see more of gang scenes 😛nd appy was sooo funny as alwaz😆</font>

yeah, but ek bat note ki hum navya picnic mein jyada enjoy kar rahe hai. Nahi to wah4 rama bhabi aur dadi ki noutanki, i really hate them. Kash ye picnic aise hi chalti rahe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Newly_Born

yeah, but ek bat note ki hum navya picnic mein jyada enjoy kar rahe hai. Nahi to wah4 rama bhabi aur dadi ki noutanki, i really hate them. Kash ye picnic aise hi chalti rahe.

haan yaar relief frm rama HINGLISH...🤣haan i want tiz picnic scenes 2 go fr 2 weekzzz😳
-veena.shona- thumbnail

d bst thing abt d epi, ws undoubtedly d alarm clock mimicry🤣

us mote k samne h uski izzat nikal dali🤣

n i luvddd d way anant changes his expressions wen Appy turns back, d way he starts looking here n der, so cuteee☺️

barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the episode was rocking and so cute..
oh my god i just it...
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veena_rocks

d bst thing abt d epi, ws undoubtedly d alarm clock mimicry🤣

us mote k samne h uski izzat nikal dali🤣

n i luvddd d way anant changes his expressions wen Appy turns back, d way he starts looking here n der, so cuteee☺️

yaa the buffet wala was soo cute...😳bt best 1 was alarm clock scene🤪
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lak4nithi

the episode was rocking and so cute..
oh my god i just it...

😳😳😳
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deeps07

NADZ!!!! 😲...u here!!.🥳..fantastic yaar....ohhh i missed u...🤗
@ judi...yhh..the episode was really cute.😳..but look at my bad luck😕...i had to watch it all in mute😒...dad was near by and i was supposed to study at that time😆...so i decided to watch it hidden😈.🤣..well i am going to watch it online now...so that i can hear everything properly.😛..i only got the idea of the episode...need to watch it completely...😉

hey deeps, the more u watch them yesday, the more ud want to watch it...as nadzsais the way he questioned her at the buffet was fab n when she blushed...OMG!!! n cant get over the way navya kept shyly smiling n looking at him around the bonfire...n the glance she gave ananth when ritz n ranbir went away alone...her expressions in the precap when she knew hes waiting n appy holding on to her...its amazing...n ananth is getting lost...cant wait for monday...cud also be the end of happy anya days when they get back home n we anyans come crashing dn to earth n the stupid reality called shagun n rama!!
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it was Superb smile, Really like anant's smile..
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Todays epi was just AWESOME👍🏼!! Thank god Anant knew that Navya kissed him😉 and it was not a dream😍...just waiting for the promo romance😳...the sad thing is that the picnic is gonna end soon😔!!

MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG !!
It was an AWESOME episode !! 😍

I LOVE Anant and Navya their chemistry is ON FIRE !! 
I'm new to this forum and i just started watching this show like yesterday !!  😆

I'm addicted to this show nooowww! 🤗

Anya forever.

-Amira-