Posted: 12 years ago
i hate this weekend seriously,ahhh😡😡
cant wait for 2 more days,want to see anya anya anya whole day😳😆
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deeps07

NADZ!!!! 😲...u here!!.🥳..fantastic yaar....ohhh i missed u...🤗
yhh..the episode was really cute.😳..but look at my bad luck😕...i had to watch it all in mute😒...dad was near by and i was supposed to study at that time😆...so i decided to watch it hidden😈.🤣..well i am going to watch it online now...so that i can hear everything properly.😛..i only got the idea of the episode...need to watch it completely...😉

😆😆 loll 😆me 2 do sumtimes lik u yaar...😆nd dnt mis the epi deepzzz..😛it was rocking specially anant☺️
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deeps07

NADZ!!!! 😲...u here!!.🥳..fantastic yaar....ohhh i missed u...🤗
yhh..the episode was really cute.😳..but look at my bad luck😕...i had to watch it all in mute😒...dad was near by and i was supposed to study at that time😆...so i decided to watch it hidden😈.🤣..well i am going to watch it online now...so that i can hear everything properly.😛..i only got the idea of the episode...need to watch it completely...😉

deeeps 🤗 omg its sooo good to see u honey bunch!!! missed u heaps too sweetheart!!!! now me all happy!!!!

hey howz aunty?!?!? hope she's doin fab??!! gosh we'v got so much catchin up to do 😆 which we will eventually since u'l be here 🥳 🥳

oh u naughty girl!!!! studies come first got it?!?! now dont let me call uncle 😆 anyways do watch it cz its a very cute epi... i just loved it!!!!!
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

i hate this weekend seriously,ahhh😡😡

cant wait for 2 more days,want to see anya anya anya whole day😳😆

awww me 2 chaitu😳
Pallavi_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol...🤣even i do the same at times... just pray that ma dad sleeos b4 10 so that i can watch it araam se😉😉
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: starangel

thanq u sooo much nadz😳
nd yaa 2 dayzzz more...hate tiz weekend yaar😡

most welcome sweets!!!!

i knowww... it's like ages to me... 😕

im not dat sad cz sp's givin us reruns of da weekly epis tomoro na so im gonna watch them to console myself 😆
Originally posted by: starangel

<font size="2" color="#ff66ff">heya guyzzz 2day epi was awesome..😳.thank god ki anant found tht navya truly kissed him nd itz nt a dream..😍nd also the scene whr appy cums in btween thm was also gud...😆nd loved the way anant lost n navya thoughtzzz...🤪nw anant navya ki peche karega...☺️.nd specially luved anant's alarm clock acting😆 wah kya saza thi he hamare navya😆bt totally it was a awesome epi!!!! luved the precap😳nd one more thing guyzz specially luved tht part "anant changes his reaction in buffet table wen appy sees him"😛 it was sooo cute...☺️cant wait 2 see monday epi guyzzz.🤪.wat all say?????😳</font>

Today,s episode was just awesome. Mujhe sabse achi bat pta hai kya lagti hai, inka college gang, Aur appi ka to pucho hi mat. Her sense of humour is fabolous. Dekha, jab anant ne kaha ki tumhara naam to "toofan" hona chahiye tha. Tab appi ne kaha ki tumhe pta hai ki mere parents to mera naam "earthquake" rakhne wale the. She is so funny. Jab bhi appi ke scenes ate hai,chehre par apne aap smile a jati hai. Kash mein bhi inke college gang mein hota,kitna enjoy karte.
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallavi_rox

lol...🤣even i do the same at times... just pray that ma dad sleeos b4 10 so that i can watch it araam se😉😉

arre so many ppl r lik me here guyzzz...😛
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

most welcome sweets!!!!

i knowww... it's like ages to me... 😕

im not dat sad cz sp's givin us reruns of da weekly epis tomoro na so im gonna watch them to console myself 😆

😆😆😆
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newly_Born

Today,s episode was just awesome. Mujhe sabse achi bat pta hai kya lagti hai, inka college gang, Aur appi ka to pucho hi mat. Her sense of humour is fabolous. Dekha, jab anant ne kaha ki tumhara naam to "toofan" hona chahiye tha. Tab appi ne kaha ki tumhe pta hai ki mere parents to mera naam "earthquake" rakhne wale the. She is so funny. Jab bhi appi ke scenes ate hai,chehre par apne aap smile a jati hai. Kash mein bhi inke college gang mein hota,kitna enjoy karte.

yaa yaar after mjht gang i luved tiz gang sooo much...😳each one s awesome...nd i want 2 see more of gang scenes 😛nd appy was sooo funny as alwaz😆