Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya LUD on pg 41. (Page 8)

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

A visibly disturbed prats looks on n she meets Arushi at the park...She tells Arushi that being an elder sis she had alwaz done her best to take care of her problms but today she needed her younger sisters help as she didnt want to upset their father.Arushi assures her of her help and asks her wat was troubling her. Prats informs her of Ammas wicked ways n the distance that she had managed to create distance between her n krish.Prats tells her that she feared things goin wrong bet her n krish but arushi assures her of krishnas love for her n the strength of their relationship.

WTH ?!?!?!?!?!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geescorvettea_umadhakarnHamiSkypooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Achcha????

Arusiya's comeback into the TN maybe to help her Pratigya didi!!!!??

Hilarious!!!!

Don't think so...I mean Prats will be out soon...what will Arushi do there alone??...moreover don't think P will even suggest that Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen StarMERARAI

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

A visibly disturbed prats looks on n she meets Arushi at the park...She tells Arushi that being an elder sis she had alwaz done her best to take care of her problms but today she needed her younger sisters help as she didnt want to upset their father.Arushi assures her of her help and asks her wat was troubling her. Prats informs her of Ammas wicked ways n the distance that she had managed to create distance between her n krish.Prats tells her that she feared things goin wrong bet her n krish but arushi assures her of krishnas love for her n the strength of their relationship.

WTH ?!?!?!?!?!

Exactly my reaction...Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFgeesHamiSkydhakarn

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
ARUSHI advises prats to have a heart to heart talk with krishna.she is sure that jeeju would understand everythg as  he luvs her way too much n cant  live widout her, A relieved n optimistic Prats Thanks Arushi for her wise words n the episode ENDSConfused

NO PRECAP.

Edited by gees - 21 May 2011 at 1:12am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92Fallen StarcorvetteYemi-IFCrAzYREDa_uma...Binny...HamiSkyb2011Anondo.Rpooja-menon

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by MERARAI

Its morning n prats is at the temple puttg sindoor on the idols wen krish leaves for work..Dadi stops him n tells him to put some on prats forehead...prats looks on eagerly but krish refuses saying he had already done it once at the wedding n it was pointless repeating same things again n again...Amma observes this n being an opportunist that she is,she offers to put it for prats ,prats says no but Amma insists n dadi gves a go signal...Amma puts the sindoor but at the same time minces words into her ears that remb u jus hve another three days to go in this house.

I say Prats pack your bags and leave now. Let Takurain think she's won. Let Krishna live with it. What a dumb guy! That moldy achar must have fried some of his brain cells when he ate the BC.Tongue
I agree.. I was thinking the same.. she should just leave better then  being thrown out.. what's the point of fighting for K when he is hell  bent on believing she is always wrong !!

He's the one who can't live without Prats. Remember the havoc he caused at the last havan screaming "Humko Pratigya chahiye?" Where is that guy now? He wants his mummy. Prats can live on her own, she can write her articles and move back to MMGJ. Takurs can gloat at their victory and this fool will see he's been played for one by his own family. Then he can crawl on all fours back to MMGJ.  Why do people like him send their brain cells on vacation just when they need them?Tongue
Now he will yell I want my mommy.. prats you can leave.. like a five year old.. and when the truth  comes out I hope prats just walks away he needs to be left alone for a while to suffer may be then he will get some of those lost brain cells back !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Its morning n prats is at the temple puttg sindoor on the idols wen krish leaves for work..Dadi stops him n tells him to put some on prats forehead...prats looks on eagerly but krish refuses saying he had already done it once at the wedding n it was pointless repeating same things again n again...Amma observes this n being an opportunist that she is,she offers to put it for prats ,prats says no but Amma insists n dadi gves a go signal...Amma puts the sindoor but at the same time minces words into her ears that remb u jus hve another three days to go in this house.

K man...what should I say about u!! Ouch...u will have to make it up to her when the truth comes out by putting that sindoor on her again...

so we are now down to 3 days ...well yeah ME...Prats out of TN...let's see how now...

Next time he wants chummis Prats should remind him once is plenty.TongueLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geesFallen StarcorvetteYemi-IFa_umadhakarnpooja-menon

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Achcha????

Arusiya's comeback into the TN maybe to help her Pratigya didi!!!!??

Hilarious!!!!

Don't think so...I mean Prats will be out soon...what will Arushi do there alone??...moreover don't think P will even suggest that Sleepy

Totally agree with u Pooja...Otherwise, if she comes then Shakti will also take an advantage to get her back!

Edited by Fallen Star - 20 May 2011 at 11:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja-menon

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

ARUSHI advises prats to have a heart to heart talk with krishna.she is sure that jeeju would understand everythg as he as he luvs her way too much n cant  live widout her, A relieved n optimistic Prats Thanks Arushi for her wise words n the episode ENDSConfused

I like your expresssion in the end

Confused indeed

ROFL thanks Geeswa Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettegeespooja-menon

Go to top