Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya LUD on pg 41. (Page 47)

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Joined: 05 June 2010
Posts: 6736

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
scene 6
Amma luks pleased wid herself n says poor Maharani...tmrw she will be out of this house as its her last day . She mutters to herself in the kitchen  that its her last full n final plan whch will surly see her out of the haveli.
ENDS.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...CrAzYREDYemi-IFAnondo.R-Sheena-babithajhussainramsopooja-menon

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 17603

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by Atticus

Originally posted by Binny1247

Internet Problem... Angry

Amma Dead this women is completely mad...

Understatement...when is she gonna get hers? 
hopefully soon.. and in K's old style Evil Smile


forget it he is lost forever..this serial is now saas bahu full monty..Ouch
Ouch... Sheena so true.. but I can't stop hoping !!


neither can I...Ouch..More fool me..Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IF...Binny...babithajhussainramso

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 9736

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

TongueShocked
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

 So far , damn good episode ..P bewilderment , Amma's drama ... OMG..she  is convincing  and GD n Kesar are convinced ...Amma won ..


That is good and if she can fool GD and Kesar then P is in trouble


Gd is feeling for ...AMMA ..is almost crying seeing Amma's plight..

Did we all just fall off the turnip truck?OuchShockedTongue
we are the fools di according to them.. the GD who doubted her transformation and never ceases to praise prats wants to cry for Amma Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFbabithaj

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 17603

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

scene 6
Amma luks pleased wid herself n says poor Maharani...tmrw she will be out of this house as its her last day . She mutters to herself in the kitchen  that its her last full n final plan whch will surly see her out of the haveli.
ENDS.


she is wrong as we have 3 more days of torture...AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFgeesbabithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

TongueShocked
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

 So far , damn good episode ..P bewilderment , Amma's drama ... OMG..she  is convincing  and GD n Kesar are convinced ...Amma won ..


That is good and if she can fool GD and Kesar then P is in trouble


Gd is feeling for ...AMMA ..is almost crying seeing Amma's plight..

Did we all just fall off the turnip truck?OuchShockedTongue


 I wish we did !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 9736

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by Atticus

Originally posted by Binny1247

Internet Problem... Angry

Amma Dead this women is completely mad...

Understatement...when is she gonna get hers? 
hopefully soon.. and in K's old style Evil Smile


forget it he is lost forever..this serial is now saas bahu full monty..Ouch
Ouch... Sheena so true.. but I can't stop hoping !!


neither can I...Ouch..More fool me..Ouch
No sheena we are all equally fools.. waiting for the silver lining still Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFgees-Sheena-babithajhussainramso

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Joined: 21 November 2007
Posts: 8061

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart
 
 
Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geesCrAzYREDbabithajhussainramsoMERARAIpooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 42284

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Great episode SleepySleepySleepy

Thanks for the lovely update Geeswa ...really appreciate it Big smileBig smileBig smile

Just get this done with now Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geesbabithajhussainramso

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: 4U2NV   Replies: 49   Views: 25499

4U2NV 49 25499 04 September 2010 at 1:11am by minuu
Angad's Pratigya or Pratigya's Pratigya ?

2 3

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 22   Views: 11017

koolsadhu1000 22 11017 25 August 2010 at 10:49am by gees
article-pratigya for pratigya

2

Author: rose_e   Replies: 13   Views: 9330

rose_e 13 9330 25 August 2010 at 8:12am by anamika_0
pratigya ki pratigya

Author: vishal-varma   Replies: 2   Views: 3660

vishal-varma 2 3660 10 May 2010 at 6:35am by nidafatimakhan
Pratigya's new pratigya

2

Author: Ananya-kgp   Replies: 13   Views: 9302

Ananya-kgp 13 9302 10 April 2010 at 9:49am by saraaa.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index