Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya LUD on pg 41. (Page 19)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

krishna tells ssingh that she jus expressed an opinion because i asked her too...he teels ssingh he will talk it out wid prats.He calls prats into his room n asks her why she is not supportive of this idea...she manages to convince him...krish goes to his parents room n tells them that prats is rite n he agrees wid her.ssingh scorns him n tells him to write on his head...prats husb n walk with that label all thru allahabad..

and how long will this last.. K will revert back most likely after a nice long conversation with his Amma !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geesYemi-IFMERARAIbabithajb2011pooja-menon

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by starlight123

ssingh tells krish that he will not tolerate his wife cuttg his decision in front of a minister n tells krish that he will never suceed in life if he is goin to follow his wife all his life

y cant P just say that let us discuss before coming to a decision and not give the verdict without discussing it first...
although I would have liked for K to have asked when they were alone this would have done as well.. but K should have never made such a statement openly !!

P could have said that let us discuss it...she needs to see the bigger picture and not just the right and wrong which she clearly is not..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...geesMERARAIpooja-menon

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

ssingh tells krish that he will not tolerate his wife cuttg his decision in front of a minister n tells krish that he will never suceed in life if he is goin to follow his wife all his life

y cant P just say that let us discuss before coming to a decision and not give the verdict without discussing it first...
although I would have liked for K to have asked when they were alone this would have done as well.. but K should have never made such a statement openly !!

P could have said that let us discuss it...she needs to see the bigger picture and not just the right and wrong which she clearly is not..
I agree but then same can be said about K he could have waited and talked to her when they were alone.. both need to see the bigger picture.. !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gees-Sheena-babithajb2011MERARAI

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
contd;5

Ss tells krish that prats was envious of his success n didnot want his business to progress or advance any further..krish luks confused.Thakurian plays her cards again n supports prats idea n tells ssingh not to brainwash krish against his wife...Ssingh tells her that i am seeing u r siding ur bahu a bit too much these days.. watch how u will repent this.A strange smirk rides her face n the episode ENDS.

PRECAP...shows krish geeting huffed up abt work stress n that he had to gve salary to the men at Dhaba..he walks up to the money box n finds it empty n wunders why theres no money wen he had told prats to keep it..He gets irritated n says he was gettg fed up of her careless ways.Ouch

Edited by gees - 23 May 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92...Binny...CrAzYREDYemi-IF-Sheena-b2011Anondo.RMERARAIpooja-menon

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by mia12

[QUOTE=gees]Merra ur guess was rite there is goin to be Havan ,,,Godh bharayee ...N DiramaLOL[/QUOTE

is it too much to ask pratz to hold back and let kesar enjoy this momentConfused nah it a puja, her trademarks ruin itOuch
this time it looks like Amma is ready to ruin it... p will simply get caught up in the drama and react !!!

Pratigya intent is to expose Takurain not to save her marriage. It's going to be Krishna who has to grovel and eat humble pies for doubting Prats and do what it takes to put his marriage on the right track. After all Maharani Bictoria has to be periodically applauded and bowed to by her subjects.Tongue
I must disagree... P wants to save her marraige hence her fighting and making that extra effort to make K understand she is not his enemy she means well... and she is concerned about the rift coming between her and K.. he will have to grovel simply because he decides to trust one over the other rather then seeing the bigger picture ! unfortunately prats is not using her brain and feels simply stating the truth will fix all of her problems !!

Binny Big smile

I really need to preview how I phrase my thoughts at times. Yes Prats wants to save her marriage but her actions are all about exposing Takurain's actions and thus letting Krishna go ahead with the groveling. She could very easily overall Krishna's refusal to listen if getting him to realize what was going on was how she'd approach things.  I bet it's still confusing eh?Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...geesb2011

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

SS tells krish that prats was envious of his success n didnot want his business to progress or advance any further..krish luks confused.Thakurian plays her cards again n supports prats idea n tells ssingh not to brainwash krish against his wife...ssingh tells her that i am seeing u r siding ur bahu a bit too much these days n  watch how u will repent this.A starnge smirk rides her face n the episode ENDS.

K...you have to look confused...come on K..you know your wife well...OuchOuchOuch

No precap??

Thanks for the lovely update Geeswa ...Really appreciate it Hug

Yemi-IFgeesbabithajMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

krishna tells ssingh that she jus expressed an opinion because i asked her too...he teels ssingh he will talk it out wid prats.He calls prats into his room n asks her why she is not supportive of this idea...she manages to convince him...krish goes to his parents room n tells them that prats is rite n he agrees wid her.ssingh scorns him n tells him to write on his head...prats husb n walk with that label all thru allahabad..

and how long will this last.. K will revert back most likely after a nice long conversation with his Amma !!!

He's Mr. Yo Yo at the moment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...geesb2011

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

SS tells krish that prats was envious of his success n didnot want his business to progress or advance any further..krish luks confused.Thakurian plays her cards again n supports prats idea n tells ssingh not to brainwash krish against his wife...ssingh tells her that i am seeing u r siding ur bahu a bit too much these days n  watch how u will repent this.A starnge smirk rides her face n the episode ENDS.

Lucky Amma she has SS doing all of her work for her while she maintains that perfect MIL status in her son's eyes !!! so now K will believe the women who has been dreaming of his success is jealous of it !

Yemi-IFgeesbabithajMERARAI

Go to top