Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya LUD on pg 41. (Page 13)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

not that i particularly care... but has nainaji been spotted in any episode this week? ROFL

She's probably still dancing since the party and can't stop long enough to check her call sheet.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtia_umaFallen StarYemi-IF

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
 Complex thinking has never been Krishna's forte.

ouch LOL  same thing could be said of Prats... what a pair ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMERARAI

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by gees

ARUSHI advises prats to have a heart to heart talk with krishna.she is sure that jeeju would understand everythg as  he luvs her way too much n cant  live widout her, A relieved n optimistic Prats Thanks Arushi for her wise words n the episode ENDSConfused

What!! ...just what!!! ...Prats need to be told this from arushi!! OuchShocked...I mean I thought arushi might give a plan to defeat amma...

Prats...talking won't do any good...it's time to take action!! Ouch
Ouch

Prats just needs to pack a suitcase and walk out in front of everyone. Let's see Baba survive without his Babu. He is going to wake up when Prats follows Adarsh to Dubai. I want that track, what say all of you. Or Prats should go away to Lucknow to meet some friends from college. When he shows up at MMGJ no one tells him bec' Arusi is the only one who knows where she is. Krishna can sweat bullets for a few weeks. He can walk into the Niwas and watch his family gloating over being rid of Prats then he can get on all four and begin his crawl to MMGJ. It will take him a while to get there.Tongue

AAAWWW... don't be so hard on him... its not a crime to love your Amma and be dumb enough to believe her...Embarrassed

a_umaHug

You know I don't spare any character be it Prats, Krishna, SS and esp. Takurain and KN or the Sax Saxes for that matter. Their behaviors will get applause or reprimands from me. That is my ishstyle of writing.WinkLOLTongue.

Yeah... agree with u Mera...  only, in this case, IMO even K is as much a victim of his Amma's lies as Prats... his Amma almost ruined his dhaba and now she is ruining his marriage and he doesn't even realise it... ShockedOuch

Part of the problem is he hates to use his gray matter much. After all these years of watching his mother from the sidelines even when SS abused her in more ways than one he only now sees he has a mother? What is his reasons for suddenly becoming his mother's cheerleader? Bec' she finally accepted Prats? Why doesn't he wonder why Prats would even say those things about his mother when she's finally embracing her? Complex thinking has never been Krishna's forte. It has to take a jatka, a kick in the rear end to see the truth for himself.

How come he never questions the ulterior motive of his family's sudden full acceptance of her? Yet the girl he promised to hamesha saat dena is sidelined? At the moment he is just plain dumb.

He always loved his Amma... only, in the atmosphere in which he grew up, no one ever protested  women being beaten up... its only after his marriage he has seen the other side of the coin, thanks to Prats PBJ moments... and I feel that he is now laying it on too thick to make up for the past...

JensonMishtiMERARAI

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

ARUSHI advises prats to have a heart to heart talk with krishna.she is sure that jeeju would understand everythg as  he luvs her way too much n cant  live widout her, A relieved n optimistic Prats Thanks Arushi for her wise words n the episode ENDSConfused

What!! ...just what!!! ...Prats need to be told this from arushi!! OuchShocked...I mean I thought arushi might give a plan to defeat amma...

Ouch

Prats just needs to pack a suitcase and walk out in front of everyone. Let's see Baba survive without his Babu. He is going to wake up when Prats follows Adarsh to Dubai. I want that track, what say all of you. Or Prats should go away to Lucknow to meet some friends from college. When he shows up at MMGJ no one tells him bec' Arusi is the only one who knows where she is. Krishna can sweat bullets for a few weeks. He can walk into the Niwas and watch his family gloating over being rid of Prats then he can get on all four and begin his crawl to MMGJ. It will take him a while to get there.Tongue

AAAWWW... don't be so hard on him... its not a crime to love your Amma and be dumb enough to believe her...Embarrassed

a_umaHug

You know I don't spare any character be it Prats, Krishna, SS and esp. Takurain and KN or the Sax Saxes for that matter. Their behaviors will get applause or reprimands from me. That is my ishstyle of writing.WinkLOLTongue.

Yeah... agree with u Mera...  only, in this case, IMO even K is as much a victim of his Amma's lies as Prats... his Amma almost ruined his dhaba and now she is ruining his marriage and he doesn't even realise it... ShockedOuch

Part of the problem is he hates to use his gray matter much. After all these years of watching his mother from the sidelines even when SS abused her in more ways than one he only now sees he has a mother? What is his reasons for suddenly becoming his mother's cheerleader? Bec' she finally accepted Prats? Why doesn't he wonder why Prats would even say those things about his mother when she's finally embracing her? Complex thinking has never been Krishna's forte. It has to take a jatka, a kick in the rear end to see the truth for himself.

How come he never questions the ulterior motive of his family's sudden full acceptance of her? Yet the girl he promised to hamesha saat dena is sidelined? At the moment he is just plain dumb.

Dumb? Didi...Krishna  has lost it completely...zombie...Dont know whats going on in his head...

Pratigya asking advice from Arushi...what will she advice P???Badla lene ke liye doosri shaadi kar lo?????Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

Ouch

a_umaHug

Dumb? Didi...Krishna  has lost it completely...zombie...Dont know whats going on in his head...

Pratigya asking advice from Arushi...what will she advice P???Badla lene ke liye doosri shaadi kar lo?????Dead

So much notanki everywhere. After watching SS today ranting like that I wanted to have a tall glass of water. He must be exhausted after that scene, no wonder he wasn't seen for the rest of the day.Confused

The notanki is escalating, next week is going to be heading towards Takurain's victory lap.Ouch

JensonMishtigees

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, Big smile
Just come to say Hi to everyone---Enjoy urselfs, will be joining u after I've ate my dinner!! Wink
Bye...Lubb u all!!! Hug

Yemi-IFb2011

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone... Hug

where is everyone.. .Ermm

Edited by Binny1247 - 23 May 2011 at 11:03am

Yemi-IFb2011

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
23rd May...Tongue

HERE WE GO AGAIN..SmileAS YOU SEE THE NOUTANKI  MUST GO ON N SO IT ISTongue

VENUE
AS ALWAZ; TN ROFL

Amma to Shakti bahu...why do u work so hard day n nite...she calls out to piyassia n tells her that since she was resting all the time, kesar had to work all the time...its her 6th month n her feet are swollen..she orders warm water for her feet n starts soaking her feet in it.

GDadi n kesarmaa appreciate thakurians concern for her dauter in laws n thakurian announces that she is v lucky to hve such wunderful dautr in laws and is goin to have a grand Godh bharayee for Kesar with dance n music..Jus then Prats walks in n Thakurian tells her even pratigya will dance and it will be such a dance that she will remember it all her life...Under currents are exchanged which only the two understand.

Next the Minister has arrived n The dhaba is praised highly n The Bar idea is suggested..krish asks prats for advise on it and she turns it down...Baba luks taken aback by her answer.The Mantri wants to kno who it was who passed an order that the bar shuldnot be opened. Ssingh tells him that she was his yunger dauter in law..A visibly piqued Mantri tells them to make up their minds n then approach him for the licence.Ssingh assures him that he wuld be needing the licence n has him seen off by KN. 

SS is highly upset n turns to krish n fires him for not being able to control his wife who was getting bolder by the day..ssingh tells krish that he will not tolerate his wife cuttg his decision that too in front of a minister.He tells krish that he would never succeed in life if he was goin to follow his wife all the time.

krishna tells ssingh that prats jus expressed an opinion because he asked her to...he tells ssingh he would talk it out wid prats.He calls prats into the room n asks her why she is not supportive of this idea...she manages to convince him...krish goes to his parents room n tells them that prats is rite n he agrees wid her. Ssingh scorns him n tells him to write on his head...'Pratigya's husband' n walk with that label all over Allahabad.

Ss tells krish that prats was envious of his success n didnot want his business to progress or advance any further..krish luks confused.Thakurian plays her cards again n supports prats idea n tells ssingh not to brainwash krish against his wife...Ssingh tells her that he could see that she was siding krishna bahu a bit too much these days n this she would soon repent . A strange smirk rides her face n the episode ENDS.

PRECAP...shows krish getting huffed up abt work stress n that he had to gve salary to the men at Dhaba..he walks up to the money box n finds it empty n wunders why theres no money wen he had told prats to keep it..He gets irritated n says he was gettg fed up of her careless ways.

Edited by gees - 23 May 2011 at 12:49pm

Edited by gees - 23 May 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92Saans2...Binny...CrAzYREDFallen StarcorvetteYemi-IF-Sheena-Anondo.RMERARAIb2011pooja-menon

Go to top