Pratigya LUD on pg 41. - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by gees

scene4
Baba at the Dhaba happily gvg the salaries away n omg he pays Chandu n tunna money too wid a special thank u.They wunder wat they will do wid so much money n gve the entire credit to Bhabi prats for it.Krish is put off by their praises for their bhabi n tells them that they were blind fools who didnt kno anythg.Tn C tell krish that Bhabi culd nevr harm anyone..its impossible for anyone to believe that..krish tells them they r naive n no nothg abt the changes in her attitude..he tells them to get bac to work.

Really CVs ????

i dont know who i'm more sorry for?  pre-Oct 2010 Krishna, nouveau Pratigya or myself for still being hooked 😭 ðŸ˜­
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Even though acting might be good...but the storyline is just bad 

It's downright R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-SðŸĪŠ

scene4
Baba at the Dhaba happily gvg the salaries away n omg he pays Chandu n tunna money too wid a special thank u.They wunder wat they will do wid so much money n gve the entire credit to Bhabi prats for it.Krish is put off by their praises for their bhabi n tells them that they were blind fools who didnt kno anythg.Tn C tell krish that Bhabi culd nevr harm anyone..its impossible for anyone to believe that..krish tells them they r naive n no nothg abt the changes in her attitude..he tells them to get bac to work.
K ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą.. Expected

how funny is this btw that Kesar and GD will forget Amm'as  attempts to kill prats and doubt her instead !
Originally posted by MERARAI

Great, to get Prats out of the house, everyone's dumbed down, Kesar, GD, Krishna, KN, SS so the bahu is thrown out of the house. That GD and Kesar and Krishna will believe Prats will do this after Takurain embraces her tells you it's a bunch of hogwash. 

u are watching this serial with too much analysis and it does not matter what happens characters will be compromised for the sake of track..

Flavour of the month was amma so whatever she wants she will get..no point putting too much effort anymore in this serial
Edited by starlight123 - 12 years ago
Scene 5
TN
Its evng and SS has arrived from the puja wid the holy water from sangam n as per the article ...he tells them to be placed in everycorner of the house..he tells Amma to do the needful n he tells her to make no mistakes as that he wuld not tolerate any incident now..Amma tells him not to worry n goes abt it wid her plans.she puts Kerosene in one instead of Ganga  jal.
Originally posted by Atticus

Understatement...when is she gonna get hers? 
hopefully soon.. and in K's old style 😈
Originally posted by Binny1247

hopefully soon.. and in K's old style 😈

forget it he is lost forever..this serial is now saas bahu full monty..

Scene 5
TN
Its evng and SS has arrived from the puja wid the holy water from sangam n as per the article ...he tells them to be placed in everycorner of the house..he tells Amma to do the needful n he tells her to make no mistakes as that he wuld not tolerate any incident now..Amma tells him not to worry n goes abt it wid her plans.she puts Kerosene in one instead of Ganga  jal.
of course SS need not worry.. that is what P is there for... ðŸ˜Ą Oh this amma she has it coming !!
Originally posted by starlight123

forget it he is lost forever..this serial is now saas bahu full monty..
... Sheena so true.. but I can't stop hoping !!
😛ðŸ˜ē
Originally posted by tanthya

Gd is feeling for ...AMMA ..is almost crying seeing Amma's plight..

Did we all just fall off the turnip truck?ðŸ˜ē😛