Pratigya LUD on pg 41. - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Binny1247

Hello Everyone... 🤗

Hi Binny...🤗🤗

How has your day been??
WELCOME ALL YOU BISE AND BITTY MARDANA AURATH OF THE BORLD🤗
IT'S LUD TIME ONCE AGAIN AND TIME TO 🥳PAARRRTTTY!

Jolly will be serving everyone Baadam Halwa on behalf of Mera.😉 Now get your plates and glasses and head over to patar patar with your friendswa about today's episode. The walls are closing in, the witch's brew is coming to a boil, and Takurain is on her way to singing "I'm on fire".

Come join in and post your thoughts as you view the LUD posts.🤗
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
25thmay

hi guys here we go today...

TN
The game has started n Amma has played her cards too well..krishna is furious at the incident n wants to set pratigya rite but Amma puts his hand on her head n makes him swear that he will never speak to prats abt it as she wants peace in the house...an unhappy krish leaves the house.

kesarma tries to snoop around the set but she is shoo..ed away by Amma
prats enters the house n Amma stops her in the hall n asks her if she has booked herself at her parents place n cum or not as she has made all the necessary arrangements for her to leave.Prats is stunned n a bit disturbed by her attitude

Amma holds her chin tight n says well Phoolkumari it will be fun to see u out of your kingdom soon.Prats humbly holds her hand n requests her to keep some regard for the relationship but Amma starts wailing for help n all the ladies rush to the infamous lobby...she sets the ball rolling in her court n befre anyone culd say a word she makes them swear that no one will tell krish anythg as he wuld never tolerate this.

Baba at the Dhaba happily gvg the salaries away n Omg he pays Chandu n Tunna money too, wid a special thank u.They wunder wat they will do wid so much money n gve the entire credit to Bhabi prats for it.Krish is put off by their praises for their bhabi n tells them that they were blind fools who didnt kno anythg.T n C tell krish that Bhabi culd nevr harm anyone..its impossible for anyone to believe that..krish tells them they r naive n Kno nothg abt the changes in her attitude..He tells them to get bac to work.

TN
Its evng and SS has arrived from the puja wid the holy water from sangam n as per the article ...he tells them to be placed in everycorner of the house..he tells Amma to do the needful n he tells her to make no mistakes as he wuld not tolerate any incident now..Amma tells him not to worry n goes abt it wid her plans..she puts Kerosene in one instead of Ganga  jal.

Amma luks pleased wid herself n says poor Maharani...tmrw she will be out of this house as its her last day . She mutters to herself in the kitchen that its her last full n final plan whch will surly see her out of the haveli.
ENDS.
Edited by gees - 12 years ago
Ah! From anger and frustration to why did i invest my time in this load of kaka!

It's you ladies that draw me back!

Oh yeah hi!

Lemonade anyone...my fav in the summer!
Originally posted by gees

25thmay

Tn
the game has started n Amma has played her cards too well..krishna is furious at the incident n wants to set pratigya rite but Amma puts his hand on her head n makes him swear that he will never speak to prats abt it as she wants peace in the house...an unhappy krish leaves the house.

I should ask amma to give me lottery numbers and with the rate she is going i am sure she will get the jackpot for me...🤢🤢

25thmay

Tn
the game has started n Amma has played her cards too well..krishna is furious at the incident n wants to set pratigya rite but Amma puts his hand on her head n makes him swear that he will never speak to prats abt it as she wants peace in the house...an unhappy krish leaves the house.
amma is biting too much, she will not be able to chew😳
Originally posted by Atticus

Ah! From anger and frustration to why did i invest my time in this load of kaka!

It's you ladies that draw me back!

Oh yeah hi!

Lemonade anyone...my fav in the summer!

Mixed with something stronger and I am in then I wont need to think too much with all this BS😆😆😆
Originally posted by mia12

bonjour😉

Comment ca va?   

Moi pissed!
scene 2

kesarma tries to snoop around the set but she is shoo..ed away by Amma
prats enters the house n Amma stops her in the hall n asks her if she has booked herself at her parents place n cum or not as she has made all the necessary arrangements for her to leave.Prats is stunned n a bit disturbed by her attitude.

25thmay

Tn

Let's hope Krishna's memory cells are recording every event and retaining it since the day she started her notanki if not anything else. He is going to remember he forgot his Vachan to Saat Dena when the crap hits the fans and realizes his Babu was a lame duck sitting around waiting to get shot.