Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Paapu and Sheena no one has apologized to me todayπŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail
Thanks Gees for a wonderful LUD...Keepiing us entertained and out of mischief so double thanks
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

@Paapu and Sheena no one has apologized to me todayπŸ˜†

sorrryyy for not saying sorry to u...holding my ears and writing at the same time to show my sincerity..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
gees thumbnail
😳Hi both my stars πŸ˜›/fallen n light ur belcum.πŸ€—..i enjoyed it too...gud episodeπŸ˜‰ Edited by gees - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

where did u go and hope u had a great time with him...

must miss him when he is not around..[sorry if its personal]

No personal versonal, U guys r my friends and i can share everything... We went to Yerkaud, which is in South India... We had a resort booked and had a great time climbing mountains and had an adventure trip to a falls called Killiyur falls... actually now only they r building some steps work is going on... but we went into the forest and had a shower... Yes, i miss him a lot... u know something I tatooed his name whn I came from S'pore ... thinking tht i may not be missing him, he'll always be with meπŸ˜†... and whn i saw K does tht.. I had a great feeling and got attached to this show...
Edited by ramanbabitha - 12 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

No personal versonal, U guys r my friends and i can share everything... We went to Yerkaud, which is in South India... We had a resort booked and had a great time climbing mountains and had an adventure trip to a falls called Killiyur falls... actually now only they r building some steps work is going on... but we went into the forest and had a shower... Yes, i miss him a lot... u know something I tatooed his name whn I came from S'pore ... thinking tht i may not be missing him, he'll always be with meπŸ˜†... and whn i saw K does tht.. I had a great feeling and got attached to this show...

wow a tattoo..always wanted one but too scared of the pain...shows your love for him...

i can understand ur connection to show better now...😳
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

@bold go onπŸ˜›
babithaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

wow a tattoo..always wanted one but too scared of the pain...shows your love for him...

i can understand ur connection to show better now...😳

Oh, now u know... Ok, it was paining initially but later u get used to it... may the first letter will be paining... i did it with a machine by a chinese gentleman...he was good ,no pain no gain...had a great time withya guys...luvya all...
Sheens and Huma ... GN and πŸ€—
babithaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

@bold go onπŸ˜›

Huma... uuu... We means we and children... hahaha...πŸ˜‰
-Sheena- thumbnail
Hi everyone...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

not looking forward to this saas bahu saazish..🀒