tequila or bourbon😳

nope... margarita.

me going green today
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Right now Amma is the queen...P's brain will only come alive after K throws her out of the house..🥱🥱

Takurain is walking with her head held high but she doesn't know that she is heading towards the edge of a cliff. The more she thrills at her success the more she is going to repent in the coming months.
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Hi Sheens, Hru dear???
 Ok, how long can she guard her hubby beta...she cannot be looking around him all the while, she has to tk bath, and other personal day today life😆 ...

babs,

then if that is the case then she might as well not be married..she is as stupid as K not to at least fight for the relationship
MERARAI thumbnail

me was zonked out on cheesecake... 😳 ðŸ˜† 

I see you ate the whole pie. It's my all time favorite KEY LIME CHEESECAKE. Yummmy!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starlight123

a brother who does not give a damn about her...it seems her concerns are only for maika people..this is what i dont get that amma is making P look bad in front of K and yet it seems she is still unable to counterattack amma..

if this is all to do with PBJ moment then I am not happy because to me she has not tried to save her marriage..

Agreed... especially after his speeches to her it's obvious he can take care of himself.. I just don't understand what is wrong with her..  she has the desire but that is not enough it's time for action time to use her brain.. Amma is not one to give up easily but how easy it is for her to beat p since she even now  finds it more important to go home rather then concentrate on amma and her husband !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

a brother who does not give a damn about her...it seems her concerns are only for maika people..this is what i dont get that amma is making P look bad in front of K and yet it seems she is still unable to counterattack amma..

if this is all to do with PBJ moment then I am not happy because to me she has not tried to save her marriage..

Sheens, chill dear, the CV's r making us also loose our brains... they r just prolonging the epis stupidly and making themselves look like fools...
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

nope... margarita.

me going green today

I knew it. The welcoming carpet was green, going with Takurain's "GREEN" monster behavior.
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Sheens, chill dear, the CV's r making us also loose our brains... they r just prolonging the epis stupidly and making themselves look like fools...

i am chilled..😆😆
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Agreed... especially after his speeches to her it's obvious he can take care of himself.. I just don't understand what is wrong with her..  she has the desire but that is not enough it's time for action time to use her brain.. Amma is not one to give up easily but how easy it is for her to beat p since she even now  finds it more important to go home rather then concentrate on amma and her husband !!

Prats doesn't execute well. She starts and finishes with her baashans, She is the decider and he is the executor. Always was, always is and probably always will be. She can't walk the talk.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

babs,

then if that is the case then she might as well not be married..she is as stupid as K not to at least fight for the relationship

Sheens Hru??? i don't wanna rift between us... hehehe🤗 I agree with what u r saying...