Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Huma , Amma staged some other drama  to make him believe tht P has ordered a new set of jewels for her... how stupid?????

How do you know?
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

How did Amma get in that box? Screw it!

She seems to be a Mega Fraud compared to SS and KN...😆
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: gees

cut 7

Amma hands over the money to krish wen there is a jeweller at the door saying that he had got prats order for a necklace.A stunned krish luks on n Amma pretends to be equally taken aback😲
Precap
shows Amma offering to pay for the necklace but the jeweller says that prats had already paid for it in in advance.Krishna is zapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲

Oh so Amma wants K to think P spent the money on her necklace
As expected more torture till ME...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

cut 7

Amma hands over the money to krish wen there is a jeweller at the door saying that he had got prats order for a necklace.A stunned krish luks on n Amma pretends to be equally taken aback😲
Precap
shows Amma offering to pay for the necklace but the jeweller says that prats had already paid for it in in advance.Krishna is zapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲

😆😆... so now he will easily believe his wife used his money for jewelery the same women who could care less about these things.. and has repeatedly told him to pay off his debt to SS.. this is getting ridiculous our leads have lost their brains !!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

You had your virgin pina colada and now cutting the rug enjoying yourself I see. Good for you, today K and P are walking around with empty space where their gray matter should have been.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: b2011

CVs have decided for P getting thrown out of TN...so they do not care dumbing down characters, be it P or K or SS or whoever.

Right now Amma is the queen...P's brain will only come alive after K throws her out of the house..🥱🥱
-Sheena- thumbnail

cut 7

Precap

Still want to know y was it necessary to go to MMFG and not be around to save your marriage...if someone is sayiing they are going to destroy your marriage u need to observe their every move and fight..

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tequila or bourbon😳
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh never mind... it was amma pretending once again !!😳
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yemi... No da.. don't hurt urself... anyway Congrats dear... i was waiting to congratulate U, but i went to c the epi in TV...
 @ Huma - i saw this stupid epi yaar...iam not able to control myself...😡😡😡