Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gees

cut 4
Krish is in a big huff n is cursing prats for being so negligent n walking away to her maika widout meeting him n handing over the money to him...he decides to call her n find out  abt it...pics up the landline wen amma butts in n asks wat the confusion is abt...krish tells her he has to gve out the salary n prats had carelessly walked off to meet her parents,,,thakurian tells him to keep the phone down n  not to disturb her but toinstead luk for the money in the room. 

I don't understand..what was the urgency for Prats to go to her maika??

As expected ..amma is going to poison krishna's mind...πŸ₯±...cvs get this done with now...πŸ₯±...but I am sure we will have to wait till the maha episode to see the high point...

-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Your marraige is on the rocks and you are at your maika.. not acceptable !!!

Amma of course you butt in.. I wonder where she will find this money 🀒

exactly wht is P doing...was it necessary to go without informing K
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†  Imagine the saxes expressions...

Who wants to volunteer creating one of those futuristic babies, Komal's twin sons Kayda and Kanoon online with SS's eyes, Takurain's chin and ears (she's got a sharp listening ear), Adarsh's knitted eyebrows, Prats's eye expression, Komal's red lips, Ganti Dadi's voice, KN's built, Krishna's nose, Shamu's hairline, and loves to dance like Naina.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Any takers?πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starlight123

exactly wht is P doing...was it necessary to go without informing K

True.. but at this point what was the need to go at all.. I highly doubt she went to make a plan and they are of no help... shouldn't she be worried about leaving Amma alone with K really !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I don't understand..what was the urgency for Prats to go to her maika??

As expected ..amma is going to poison krishna's mind...πŸ₯±...cvs get this done with now...πŸ₯±...but I am sure we will have to wait till the maha episode to see the high point...

P knows the situation and yet she goes...πŸ˜•

It would be acceptable had she not known the challenge and that amma is doing everything to break the relationship..cant believe how lightly P is taking all this..
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Who wants to volunteer creating one of those futuristic babies, Komal's twin sons Kayda and Kanoon online with SS's eyes, Takurain's chin and ears (she's got a sharp listening ear), Adarsh's knitted eyebrows, Prats's eye expression, Komal's red lips, Ganti Dadi's voice, KN's built, Krishna's nose, Shamu's hairline, and loves to dance like Naina.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Any takers?πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Your marraige is on the rocks and you are at your maika.. not acceptable !!!

Amma of course you butt in.. I wonder where she will find this money 🀒

Binny Binny BInny

She's not satisfied with Arusi's counseling so she has decided to forget she has to torture Shamu. She is headed back to Papa for his words of wisdom. It's always the path she has to walk before she passes the fire test and comes back shining once more. Saxes will be cleansing like crazy with leaky tear ducts in full flow.😭
-Sheena- thumbnail

True.. but at this point what was the need to go at all.. I highly doubt she went to make a plan and they are of no help... shouldn't she be worried about leaving Amma alone with K really !!

Exactly...looks like her brains have gone the same place where K has been...At least something of theirs is in unison and united...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

P knows the situation and yet she goes...πŸ˜•

It would be acceptable had she not known the challenge and that amma is doing everything to break the relationship..cant believe how lightly P is taking all this..

Exactly...she has to realise that she needs to be around K and in the house to be able to counter-attack P...

Well I see Amma winning...Prats won't do her PJB until she gets kicked out and back to her maika πŸ₯±
gees thumbnail
cut 5...in mumfordganj prats  wid her family wunderg abt the weird change in adarshs behaviour...big game cumg up guys/

bac to TN...THE MONEY HUNT HAS STARTED n Amma is adding fuel to fire...they turn the room upside down n cant find it...krish tells amma that he should still call prats up n ask her wer she has kept the money,,Ammma says,,,no dont disturb her as her poor parents r v stressed so dont add to it...she asks him how much money he needed ...he states the amount of 40,000 n Ammma offers to gve it to him saying that he culd return it to her after prats came bac

AT Mumfordganj
evryone is proud of krish n his gud success but prats says she is worried abt his one major drawback...his innocene...shyamu smells sumthg n asks prats if everythg was alrite wid herπŸ˜•