Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats for the change of colour and belonging to the brand of dazzlers..Dazzle away and get drunk on the attention..

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gees

24th may.

😊Hello guys 😛so r u ready for the Game ???..😛..The Treasure Hunt !!!...well here we go...😛

TN 
Its nite still n prats has dozed off waiting for krish to come back frm hs parents room...krish enetrs the room n luks at her tenderly n then he strolls up to the window n reflects on all the contradictory talks that had bin goin around him in the past few days..prats gets up n appologises for hving dozed off..she sees krish tense n walks up to him asks him wat the matter is ...if Amma n bauji r still angry wid her decision...krish asks her that i want to kno r u really happy at my siucess...prats says ys of course..its but obvious ...hw culd u even ask this...anywaz she shrugs it off...gves him his change n they go to sleep.

The seeds of doubt have begun to grow.. today he simply questioned it in two more days dear he will believe it.. she has taken this to lightly !!
hussainramso thumbnail
My brain just switched off...like K. 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

24th may.

😊Hello guys 😛so r u ready for the Game ???..😛..The Treasure Hunt !!!...well here we go...😛

TN 
Its nite still n prats has dozed off waiting for krish to come back frm hs parents room...krish enetrs the room n luks at her tenderly n then he strolls up to the window n reflects on all the contradictory talks that had bin goin around him in the past few days..prats gets up n appologises for hving dozed off..she sees krish tense n walks up to him asks him wat the matter is ...if Amma n bauji r still angry wid her decision...krish asks her that i want to kno r u really happy at my siucess...prats says ys of course..its but obvious ...hw culd u even ask this...anywaz she shrugs it off...gves him his change n they go to sleep.

Prats...you could have prodded more...when you already know that Amma is playing a game...it's always very important to know what your enemy is doing...😕😕😕😕
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Atticus

😆😆 Huma di.. it's going to be off for a long time !!!
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Congrats for the change of colour and belonging to the brand of dazzlers..Dazzle away and get drunk on the attention..

you said the magic word  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤£ 
gees thumbnail
cut 2
Its mumfordganj 
Komal serves tea to Adarsh n they share some light moments wen Komal tells Adarsh that she wants a baby so that people dont get to  talk abt their relationship it in his absence...Adarsh is reluctant but komal says she wants a child who looked jus like him.

-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

more like P mind has gone somewhere...

K's was lost long time ago but what has happened to P??
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
CONGRATULATIONS AND IT'S CELEBRATION ðŸ¤—

yemiii 😃😃😃
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

24th may.

TN 

It's interesting that POPS have decided to create doubts in Krishna's mind even before Takurain can go for the big bang in two days so they can justify that Krishna didn't really cut himself off from  Prats completely.