Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saans2 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thx for the lud.😊.luks like the serial is goin to pic up its old momentum n pace..at last..thank u cvs.
gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarjaa8

Thx for the lud.😊.luks like the serial is goin to pic up its old momentum n pace..at last..thank u cvs.

glad to see everyone gettg bac including me😊
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

glad to see everyone gettg bac including me😊

where were u gees??
missed ur analysis..πŸ˜›
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

one does not need to be conniving to win all they need is to make the situation to your advantage and P does not seem to be showing to use her brains...Her brain was working fine when she invited that baba to come to the house for Arushi so she does have it in her to make the situation to her advantage...

Starwa

I was going to say just that Prats had done the unexpected to save Arusi from a gair-kanooni marriage even though her sister went into it with eyes wide open. Does her thinking cap work only when it involves her maike members?  It's her marriage that's on the line for Pete's sake can't she step up and fend off the Takurs.😲

JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Starwa

I was going to say just that Prats had done the unexpected to save Arusi from a gair-kanooni marriage even though her sister went into it with eyes wide open. Does her thinking cap work only when it involves her maike members?  It's her marriage that's on the line for Pete's sake can't she step up and fend off the Takurs.😲

Mera Di...πŸ˜ƒ..Seeing the LUD post just now...LOL I wrote the same in your Drift/rift Post---How Pratigya Used her brains for saving Arushi from her "GALTI" πŸ˜†...but for her shaadi--Dont know what she is doing or thinking...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti1983

Mera Di...πŸ˜ƒ..Seeing the LUD post just now...LOL I wrote the same in your Drift/rift Post---How Pratigya Used her brains for saving Arushi from her "GALTI" πŸ˜†...but for her shaadi--Dont know what she is doing or thinking...

she will, but might be thinking tht she may be in bad light in the eyes of K thn also...πŸ˜• But Iam sure she will do something for her marriage even after she is oust from TN...
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

she will, but might be thinking tht she may be in bad light in the eyes of K thn also...πŸ˜• But Iam sure she will do something for her marriage even after she is oust from TN...

I hope so.   Pratigya should really plan something..I just want Amma's evil plan to unravel soon with all the murder plots also to come out in the open..

Cant really expect Kesar or Ghanti dadi to say anything---Both of them are Ghantis

Also I hope Krishna regains some of his intuitiveness----other than that No comments on Baba--Looks like poor guy is anyways stressed out---πŸ˜†--He is forced to think/analyze a lot now a days--looks really confused and stressedπŸ˜ƒ---Looks like Baba's code is not very good at multiple thread processing
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti1983

I hope so.   Pratigya should really plan something..I just want Amma's evil plan to unravel soon with all the murder plots also to come out in the open..

Cant really expect Kesar or Ghanti dadi to say anything---Both of them are Ghantis

Also I hope Krishna regains some of his intuitiveness----other than that No comments on Baba--Looks like poor guy is anyways stressed out---πŸ˜†--He is forced to think/analyze a lot now a days--looks really confused and stressedπŸ˜ƒ---Looks like Baba's code is not very good at multiple thread processing

Krishna always struggled with multi tasking. Too much thinking fried his brain cells, a trait he shares with SS, they get easily overwhelmed with "thinking".

What does Prats care if Krishna is upset or even throws her out, Takurain already has it in the works, so instead of standing around with a self-pitying look (that's what it seems like to me) she should throw caution to the wind and go all out for it to salvage her marriage before harm is done. What is she waiting for? For the truth to come out after she is tossed out the door and then wait and watch when Krishna comes groveling back to her and asks for forgiveness? What value does she place for her and Krishna's aatma samaan if that's the case. Grrr! Stop moping and act Pratigya, you are down to 2 days now before you are kicked out girl.
hussainramso thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS
          YEMI!

πŸ₯³
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Krishna always struggled with multi tasking. Too much thinking fried his brain cells, a trait he shares with SS, they get easily overwhelmed with "thinking".

What does Prats care if Krishna is upset or even throws her out, Takurain already has it in the works, so instead of standing around with a self-pitying look (that's what it seems like to me) she should throw caution to the wind and go all out for it to salvage her marriage before harm is done. What is she waiting for? For the truth to come out after she is tossed out the door and then wait and watch when Krishna comes groveling back to her and asks for forgiveness? What value does she place for her and Krishna's aatma samaan if that's the case. Grrr! Stop moping and act Pratigya, you are down to 2 days now before you are kicked out girl.

Completely agree di.. just caught up with yesterday's epi and I just want to know what is p doing.. obviously she is not planning anything to save this marraige.. her desire is there but where are her actions to get the job done.. does it matter what K thinks of her at the moment.. she should just clearly tell him everything and walk away let him get angry but at least make that effort moping around and waiting to see what happens is not a solution !!