Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Exactly.. we understand P is not the conniving type but when your marraige is at stake one finds ways to save it regardless of if it's correct or not.. at this point amma is using her brain and is taking advantage of her son.. its time P took advantage of the situation and became overly nice towards amma beat her at her own game !

one does not need to be conniving to win all they need is to make the situation to your advantage and P does not seem to be showing to use her brains...Her brain was working fine when she invited that baba to come to the house for Arushi so she does have it in her to make the situation to her advantage...
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

Belcum guys...it was a nice episode...krish n prats were gr8 together n krish was his coolest best...the episode was shot well n in good flow ..am sure cvs will do a gud job again...i trust them dis time...sorry for  a loose update...promise u guys  gud ones by the 30th of this mnth wen am bac in mumbai wid a better network...lub u all tk cr๐Ÿค—

you did a grand job Gees and thanks for doing it for us...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starlight123

one does not need to be conniving to win all they need is to make the situation to your advantage and P does not seem to be showing to use her brains...Her brain was working fine when she invited that baba to come to the house for Arushi so she does have it in her to make the situation to her advantage...

P simply needs to get over the idea that stating the truth repeatedly is going to save her marraige... she should understand by now K will not listen or believe a word against his mother.. I agree if she can bring a baba in to save Arushi why can't she find a sly logical way to help herself.. she can get this situation in her favor but she refuses to use her brain !
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

P simply needs to get over the idea that stating the truth repeatedly is going to save her marraige... she should understand by now K will not listen or believe a word against his mother.. I agree if she can bring a baba in to save Arushi why can't she find a sly logical way to help herself.. she can get this situation in her favor but she refuses to use her brain !

P as well as the CVs need to get over the fact that repeating the truth does not bring victory and one has to find evidence and find solutions..Even lawyers have to show evidence in court to convince the judge and jury and not just by stating the facts..

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

you did a grand job Gees and thanks for doing it for us...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

love!

Grand job..i brand it for u Sheeny baby!
Wonderful job, Gees! love!
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

love!

Grand job..i brand it for u Sheeny baby!
Wonderful job, Gees! love!

@thx star dearest for boosting me up alwaz cant keep pace wid ur gr8 updates though๐Ÿ˜ฒ/@ thx Hami u are sure a sweetheart...thx for the help..(.precap)๐Ÿค—love alwaz.
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx Gees for the wonderful LUD...Keep up with the rocking work!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

@thx star dearest for boosting me up alwaz cant keep pace wid ur gr8 updates though๐Ÿ˜ฒ/@ thx Hami u are sure a sweetheart...thx for the help..(.precap)๐Ÿค—love alwaz.

you are welcome Gees...๐Ÿค— Yours is just as good...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hami will change to marvelous job...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Sheena, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ How are u??
Long time haven't chatted to u...how has ur weekend been??
Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Gees u r excellent darl!