Pratigya

Pratigya LUD on pg 41. - Page 10

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-a_uma

AAAWWW... don't be so hard on him... its not a crime to love your Amma and be dumb enough to believe her...😳

a_uma🤗

You know I don't spare any character be it Prats, Krishna, SS and esp. Takurain and KN or the Sax Saxes for that matter. Their behaviors will get applause or reprimands from me. That is my ishstyle of writing.😉😆😛.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Binny1247

P of all of the people you went to HER.. what were you thinking.. she is the last women that can give good marital advice !!!!!

👏
👏
a_uma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-MERARAI

a_uma🤗

You know I don't spare any character be it Prats, Krishna, SS and esp. Takurain and KN or the Sax Saxes for that matter. Their behaviors will get applause or reprimands from me. That is my ishstyle of writing.😉😆😛.

Yeah... agree with u Mera...  only, in this case, IMO even K is as much a victim of his Amma's lies as Prats... his Amma almost ruined his dhaba and now she is ruining his marriage and he doesn't even realise it... 😲
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
not that i particularly care... but has nainaji been spotted in any episode this week? 🤣

Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-a_uma

Yeah... agree with u Mera...  only, in this case, IMO even K is as much a victim of his Amma's lies as Prats... his Amma almost ruined his dhaba and now she is ruining his marriage and he doesn't even realise it... 😲

Part of the problem is he hates to use his gray matter much. After all these years of watching his mother from the sidelines even when SS abused her in more ways than one he only now sees he has a mother? What is his reasons for suddenly becoming his mother's cheerleader? Bec' she finally accepted Prats? Why doesn't he wonder why Prats would even say those things about his mother when she's finally embracing her? Complex thinking has never been Krishna's forte. It has to take a jatka, a kick in the rear end to see the truth for himself.

How come he never questions the ulterior motive of his family's sudden full acceptance of her? Yet the girl he promised to hamesha saat dena is sidelined? At the moment he is just plain dumb.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-yemi3006

not that i particularly care... but has nainaji been spotted in any episode this week? 🤣

She is still dancing away 🤣
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-yemi3006

She's probably still dancing since the party and can't stop long enough to check her call sheet.😛
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Complex thinking has never been Krishna's forte.

ouch 😆  same thing could be said of Prats... what a pair 🤣🤣
a_uma thumbnail

Part of the problem is he hates to use his gray matter much. After all these years of watching his mother from the sidelines even when SS abused her in more ways than one he only now sees he has a mother? What is his reasons for suddenly becoming his mother's cheerleader? Bec' she finally accepted Prats? Why doesn't he wonder why Prats would even say those things about his mother when she's finally embracing her? Complex thinking has never been Krishna's forte. It has to take a jatka, a kick in the rear end to see the truth for himself.

How come he never questions the ulterior motive of his family's sudden full acceptance of her? Yet the girl he promised to hamesha saat dena is sidelined? At the moment he is just plain dumb.

He always loved his Amma... only, in the atmosphere in which he grew up, no one ever protested  women being beaten up... its only after his marriage he has seen the other side of the coin, thanks to Prats PBJ moments... and I feel that he is now laying it on too thick to make up for the past...
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dumb? Didi...Krishna  has lost it completely...zombie...Dont know whats going on in his head...

Pratigya asking advice from Arushi...what will she advice P???Badla lene ke liye doosri shaadi kar lo?????🤢