Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

He's the one who can't live without Prats. Remember the havoc he caused at the last havan screaming "Humko Pratigya chahiye?" Where is that guy now? He wants his mummy. Prats can live on her own, she can write her articles and move back to MMGJ. Takurs can gloat at their victory and this fool will see he's been played for one by his own family. Then he can crawl on all fours back to MMGJ.  Why do people like him send their brain cells on vacation just when they need them?πŸ˜›

Now he will yell I want my mommy.. prats you can leave.. like a five year old.. and when the truth  comes out I hope prats just walks away he needs to be left alone for a while to suffer may be then he will get some of those lost brain cells back !!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

K man...what should I say about u!! ...u will have to make it up to her when the truth comes out by putting that sindoor on her again...

so we are now down to 3 days ...well yeah ME...Prats out of TN...let's see how now...

Next time he wants chummis Prats should remind him once is plenty.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Don't think so...I mean Prats will be out soon...what will Arushi do there alone??...moreover don't think P will even suggest that πŸ₯±

Totally agree with u Pooja...Otherwise, if she comes then Shakti will also take an advantage to get her back!
Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

ARUSHI advises prats to have a heart to heart talk with krishna.she is sure that jeeju would understand everythg as he as he luvs her way too much n cant  live widout her, A relieved n optimistic Prats Thanks Arushi for her wise words n the episode ENDSπŸ˜•

I like your expresssion in the end

Confused indeed

🀣 thanks Geeswa πŸ€—
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Now he will yell I want my mommy.. prats you can leave.. like a five year old.. and when the truth  comes out I hope prats just walks away he needs to be left alone for a while to suffer may be then he will get some of those lost brain cells back !!

Recent scientific research has shown that one can regain lost brain cells. Imagine his fate if that wasn't possible.πŸ˜› He'd be senile like his parents before he turns 30 and Vachan will be all but a fantasy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

ARUSHI advises prats to have a heart to heart talk with krishna.she is sure that jeeju would understand everythg as  he luvs her way too much n cant  live widout her, A relieved n optimistic Prats Thanks Arushi for her wise words n the episode ENDSπŸ˜•

What!! ...just what!!! ...Prats need to be told this from arushi!! 😲...I mean I thought arushi might give a plan to defeat amma...

Prats...talking won't do any good...it's time to take action!!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ARUSHI advises prats to have a heart to heart talk with krishna.she is sure that jeeju would understand everythg as  he luvs her way too much n cant  live widout her, A relieved n optimistic Prats Thanks Arushi for her wise words n the episode ENDSπŸ˜•

Really prats those were wise words.. then tell me dear what were you doing with him up till now did it work NO !!!! πŸ€ͺ
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you sooo much Gees for doing the LUD...It's really appreciating!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—
Keep up with the rocking work!!! πŸ‘
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wise word...if she is so wise..why did pratz make such a fuss about her choice of hubbyConfused 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Geeswa for the lovely update!! πŸ€—...Really appreciate it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ