Pratigya

Pratigya LUD on pg 41. - Page 4

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

To catch a thief you have to think like one. But Prats is realizing there is a world outside the one of baashans and she's getting a taste of it now.  She is slow on the uptake it will take a while before she realizes she has to change her tactics and come up with a new strategy.

I say if they throw her out and Krishna doesn't show up within the week Prats should file for divorce, let's see how that jatka jolts the Takur ladla. She knows her man can't live without her. Beat Amma at her own game with an extreme action.

Love it Di.. since she refuses to play Amma's game she may as well K needs a shock to get him out of his mothers artificial affection.. the man needs a reality check !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Binny1247

Meera diii 🤗

Yes we are to assume he has changed I guess.. but all I see is a man without his brain.. who  can be fooled by anyone !!

Binny

A naive person will listen when given some information they failed to gleam on their own. But Krishna is just plain dumb refusing to hear anything. POPS are giving us a glass of raw karela juice and asking us to pretend it's rabdi.  Sorry I'm not taking it.😛
gees thumbnail
Its morning n prats is at the temple puttg sindoor on the idols wen krish leaves for work..Dadi stops him n tells him to put some on prats forehead...prats looks on eagerly but krish refuses saying he had already done it once at the wedding n it was pointless repeating same things again n again...Amma observes this n being an opportunist that she is,she offers to put it for prats ,prats says no but Amma insists n dadi gves a go signal...Amma puts the sindoor but at the same time minces words into her ears that remb u jus hve another three days to go in this house.
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey P!

Catch!!

MERARAI thumbnail

MMG

You must be tired typing so much.😛
...Binny... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Binny

A naive person will listen when given some information they failed to gleam on their own. But Krishna is just plain dumb refusing to hear anything. POPS are giving us a glass of raw karela juice and asking us to pretend it's rabdi.  Sorry I'm not taking it.😛

they seem to be insulting our intelligence.. fine gradually he had begun being influenced by his wife.. but he still had the capability to understand when someone was playing him.. now he is simply an idiot... !!
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

Hey P!

Catch!!

It's a color that Prats likes and wear a lot too.😉
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys iam lekha it is my first time in lud. i have been a silent reader of lud but active in the forum. but merarai's this post made me to write.
To catch a thief you have to think like one. But Prats is realizing there is a world outside the one of baashans and she's getting a taste of it now. She is slow on the uptake it will take a while before she realizes she has to change her tactics and come up with a new strategy.

I say if they throw her out and Krishna doesn't show up within the week Prats should file for divorce, let's see how that jatka jolts the Takur ladla. She knows her man can't live without her. Beat Amma at her own game with an extreme action.
  This is what iam talking from the beginning i want to see that prats who also have a game plan in her. they say she is educated and all. A smart middle class real girl will have a game plan with her sasumma whe n she knows what her miw is upto,. when will we see that prats. She is just plain it doesn;t work in real world. what is peral thinking? OMG the serial has become a battle ground of bahu and Saas. what else i can say.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: gees

Its morning n prats is at the temple puttg sindoor on the idols wen krish leaves for work..Dadi stops him n tells him to put some on prats forehead...prats looks on eagerly but krish refuses saying he had already done it once at the wedding n it was pointless repeating same things again n again...Amma observes this n being an opportunist that she is,she offers to put it for prats ,prats says no but Amma insists n dadi gves a go signal...Amma puts the sindoor but at the same time minces words into her ears that remb u jus hve another three days to go in this house.

K man...what should I say about u!! ...u will have to make it up to her when the truth comes out by putting that sindoor on her again...

so we are now down to 3 days ...well yeah ME...Prats out of TN...let's see how now...
...Binny... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gees

K 😡 he had the guts to say it was pointless he is insulting his marraige p it's time you let him have it... AS for Amma arggg... Kulvi I will need your belan !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago