Pratigya LUD on pg 41. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by gees

Dadi curses Amma for making such a mistake and begs god for forgiveness...ssingh sees red and blasts Amma which is followed by his shoes  on her...Amma starts wailing...prats n dadi try to stop him...Amma begs for forgivness but ssingh is no mood to spare her๐Ÿ˜†he orders her to go n clean the whole kitchen n the entire hous...prats tells him to stop but ssingh tells her not to interfere...hearing this krish also gets up n tries to stop his father but ssingh tells krish to lay off saying he is the master of the house and only he would decide wat is to be done in his house.

Well done prats at least you tried to stop SS.. although I still have a feeling K will blame P for this fiasco... after all he can never see his amma in pain
Originally posted by MERARAI

Thanks for the heads up Kesariyaaa, Sachee..., Poojie...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿค—

Hi...Mera Maa ๐Ÿค—
OK - is this a Krishna Ban Jayeee moment?
Another "Bauji, stop your slap" moment?

๐Ÿ˜›

Dadi curses Amma for making such a mistake and begs god for forgiveness...ssingh sees red and blasts Amma which is followed by his shoes  on her...Amma starts wailing...prats n dadi try to stop him...Amma begs for forgivness but ssingh is no mood to spare her๐Ÿ˜†he orders her to go n clean the whole kitchen n the entire hous...prats tells him to stop but ssingh tells her not to interfere...hearing this krish also gets up n tries to stop his father but ssingh tells krish to lay off saying he is the master of the house and only he would decide wat is to be done in his house.

Just the excuse Krishna needs to blame Prats for getting his mother another round of prasadi.  Why didn't he stop her from getting prasadi in the days before Prats came into the picture. Did he bleach his gray matter with or what?
Ssingh pushes Amma on the floor n tells her to clean the house rite away...piyassia is seen putting the fish out of the house which is fed on by a black cat..Amma turns around n swears to take revenge from pratigya...She starts mopping the floor wen krish walks up to her n stops her from doin so...Amma continues wid her pretence of being innocent n ignorant of the fact that it was Asthami..but she tells krish that agreed i forgot the day but prats knew abt it n she saw me preparing the fish๐Ÿ˜ฒ so why didnt she stop me then...she could hve saved me from all this...KRISH STARTS WUNDERING ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by MERARAI

Just the excuse Krishna needs to blame Prats for getting his mother another round of prasadi.  Why didn't he stop her from getting prasadi in the days before Prats came into the picture. Did he bleach his gray matter with or what?
Amma is hopeless.. it's not her affection but prats affect on K's way of thinking that forces him to help her...
what I find ironic is that for all his religious & spiritual claims, SS has no respect for human life ...
Originally posted by Binny1247

Well done prats at least you tried to stop SS.. although I still have a feeling K will blame P for this fiasco... after all he can never see his amma in pain

He silently watched SS dunk her hand in hot milk while he was pressing Dadi's feet and trying to get SS to agree to go to Pratigyaji's house with sagun. Where was the concern for mummyji's torture then? Now he's upset, yeah right! ๐Ÿ˜›

Ssingh pushes Amma on the floor n tells her to clean the house rite away...piyassia is seen putting the fish out of the house which is fed on by a black cat..Amma turns around n swears to take revenge from pratigya...She starts mopping the floor wen krish walks up to her n stops her from doin so...Amma continues wid her pretence of being innocent n ignorant of the fact that it was Asthami..but she tells krish that agreed i forgot the day but prats knew abt it n she saw me preparing the fish๐Ÿ˜ฒ so why didnt she stop me then...she could hve saved me from all this...KRISH STARTS WUNDERING ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hey Bhagwan!! ...Prats just can't play against amma......she is just plain naive

Nicely done  Amma.. playing the victim and getting his sympathy along with another round of your venomous poison... K pls dear dont' think it's not in your capacity at the moment !!

the future is looking bleak for P
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago