Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: usmrasul

i am unable to see the last part...it not loading anywhere 

Usma... even am having the same trouble...it's stopping at 21% only...😭😭

I feel they'll show Sarja going to the jail... and in the same episode... there will be a leap where Chandu is born... and Sarja comes out of the jail... maybe it will be proved that Sarja was not at fault... and that he shot accidently to save their lives... if Niru then she shot it accidently...

by this time they'll show Niru slowly falling in love with Sarja... and if Sarja takes the blame upon him then it would prove to be the perfect eye opener for family as well...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

aww darshu... tum acche acche pictures dekho na.. i hope that was some fancy dress to fool us... 

hehehehe NishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i was telling is it some nightmare sequence of SarjaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰... can't call it dream sequence right...πŸ˜†
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
By the way what is the title of your written update? Flashback... i guess its a good episode for all those who have not watched the serial.. it gives a picture of all that has happened both sides.. 
darshana23 thumbnail
yes... i am going to put that only...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

By the way what is the title of your written update? Flashback... i guess its a good episode for all those who have not watched the serial.. it gives a picture of all that has happened both sides.. 

bingo, maybe thats why such epi today...as the serial is ending they showed the flashbacks so nobody missed anything πŸ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

bingo, maybe thats why such epi today...as the serial is ending they showed the flashbacks so nobody missed anything πŸ˜›

awww chalega... but it was worth it...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

But I am glad that they showed Sonali as a intermediary between Sarja and Niru...

Sonali is giving Niru some insight into the real Sarja who is tough on the outside and soft inside.  She also tells Niru how he is showing care for the first time abt someone although he cares abt every1 but never used to show it before...

Thru Sonali Niru will have change of heart abt Sarja eventually

yes juna dear exactly my thoughts when i saw today's epi & before i was hoping sonali will b handy to help both sarja-niru to come closer and that is what she is doing!πŸ˜› i just adored her today even more she was so sweet and naturalπŸ‘ loved her 4 that!
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
tanx alotdarsh & sujji 4 the lovely update guys and love @all ur views. today's epi. they showed nothing much but i loved the song sequence and flash back was good as well may b 4 a reason they showing that😊.
aww sarja on the stairs looked adorable but felt sorry 4 him & his helplessness and the way he was talking & giving medicine so decent & caring love this guy.😍
 sujji i want to know too is the show ending it doesn't look like too o hope Godwillng it is not!πŸ˜› anyways i loved the song and guys any of u who can do vm would love to c a vm on that song on sarja-niru pls. lovely song.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

tanx alotdarsh & sujji 4 the lovely update guys and love @all ur views. today's epi. they showed nothing much but i loved the song sequence and flash back was good as well may b 4 a reason they showing that😊.

aww sarja on the stairs looked adorable but felt sorry 4 him & his helplessness and the way he was talking & giving medicine so decent & caring love this guy.😍
 sujji i want to know too is the show ending it doesn't look like too o hope Godwillng it is not!πŸ˜› anyways i loved the song and guys any of u who can do vm would love to c a vm on that song on sarja-niru pls. lovely song.

hiii Jorda... yes dear yesterday's episode although had more of flashbacks... but i loved the way they distinguished both the scenarios of Niru with her heroes Sarja & Chandu...  and also Sarja-Niru scene was well portrayed... it had a maturity cum emotional factor attached to it... typical pyaar nibhana scene of Hddcs... also Sonali she's such a cutie pie... finally she struck the right chord by telling Niru that Sarja really loves his family but is unable to express it... that was really needed at this point...

yes he looked too cute...  awww felt so bad for him when he said apun ka badluck hi kharaab hai... poor guy really craves for love... like Sonali... i hope others also understand & love him to the level he loves them...

Dear it's ending... as Darshu diii said one guy from the production department has updated his FB status as today is the last day of shooting...
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
hi sujjii tanx dear i love love how u analise & explain the epi tanx dear. i know so cute hamara sarja!πŸ˜› awww it is confirmed then well srsly in the back of my mind i was hoping it wouldn't but what to do lets hope they give it a logical ending and hope to c kapil with simal strong character in the near future dear😊