Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Have i missed so much in the last 2 hrs?? what is all this about sarja going to jail and all?? lol juna di good observation... sarja and niru in the same clothes.. he were thrown out of the house in the same clothes and welcomed with the same.. 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

yes Manoj. Check his status on FB...

awww... that's really sad...😭😭
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

awww... that's really sad...😭😭

sujju dont be sad, this was coming hai na...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu so that means it is confirmed that Sarjaa goes to jail towards the end of the show -  but there might be a leap in the last epi to show that the family ends up happy together and Sarja is out of jail and then makes an honest living or maybe the viewers have to assume that bit
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

Have i missed so much in the last 2 hrs?? what is all this about sarja going to jail and all?? lol juna di good observation... sarja and niru in the same clothes.. he were thrown out of the house in the same clothes and welcomed with the same.. 

Thanks Nishi...   and Sarjaa going to Jail could also be the last scene as u never know with the creatives how they want to end it
Nish10 thumbnail
That means they are way ahead with the program shooting... Yeh log shooting karte bhi hai ki nahin aaj ka episode toh flash back mein tha
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am unable to see the last part...it not loading anywhere 
Nish10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Thanks Nishi...   and Sarjaa going to Jail could also be the last scene as u never know with the creatives how they want to end it

Juna di is it for sure that sarja is going to jail😭 why would he go to jail? you mean for killing albela?the police should kill him and say that encounter mein mara gaya... famous dialogue kab kaam aayega
darshana23 thumbnail
Nishi, found one Kapil pic.. which was clicked today... He was in kaidi dress so I guess Sarjaa will be in jail...
Nish10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Nishi, found one Kapil pic.. which was clicked today... He was in kaidi dress so I guess Sarjaa will be in jail...

aww darshu... tum acche acche pictures dekho na.. i hope that was some fancy dress to fool us...