Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
CVs are thinking about ending the show logically but are not comming with ideasπŸ₯±. but even we r not complaining if they show flash back of sarjaa and NiruπŸ˜‰
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

CVs are pakka chalu... They showed that tree cornering scene fully... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

sigh...am glad though πŸ˜› but today itni sari flashback keu? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
darshana23 thumbnail
Last scene of Sarjaa was worth watching...

Sarjaa is seating alone near to stairs... He thinks why he mate Niru? If he would have not met her; everything would have been fine. Chandu Niru would have been married with each other. Everyone would have been happy and main thing my Chandu would have been with me. I will keep promise I made to my Chandu. I will take care of her and baby for my life time. I will be support for them. No matter how much Niru hates me, I will be there for her always.

Epi ends
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Niru thinks of all Sarja moments with her... Sonali asks again... Niru fakes that she's feeling sleepy... Sonali leaves...

Outside Sarja is feeling sad... he tells why did God made him meet Niru... wish he had not met her... atleast Chandni would have married... his Chandu would have been with him... and promises Chandu... he would look after Niru & the child forever... even if Niru hates him... but that way his Chandu would always be with him... awww very touching scene... ep ends on Sarja's sad face...

Today there was really nothing... except for NIru behaving good to Sarja... and Sarja also calm... sweet Sonali... and memories of Niru with both her heroes Sarja & Chandu...
darshana23 thumbnail
Episode was more of flashback scene, But still looked good. πŸ˜›
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Last scene of Sarjaa was worth watching...

Sarjaa is seating alone near to stairs... He thinks why he mate Niru? If he would have not met her; everything would have been fine. Chandu Niru would have been married with each other. Everyone would have been happy and main thing my Chandu would have been with me. I will keep promise I made to my Chandu. I will take care of her and baby for my life time. I will be support for them. No matter how much Niru hates me, I will be there for her always.

Epi ends

And to add to this he also said mera chandu mere paas wapas aayega...
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Episode was more of flashback scene, But still looked good. πŸ˜›

will watch the rerun 2moro for the last scene Darshu
premheerfan42 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Now i calm down πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly diii... and it really gave me goosebumps...😍😍😍😍 but the placement of that scene was wrong... i mean first Sarja was shot & then this tree cornering scene had come... but they showed reverse...