Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premheerfan42 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very disappointing.i want to see some romantic scenes with sarja and niru but the cvs are back to their nonsense
darshana23 thumbnail
Niru is thinking. Sarjaa comes there and calls her. She comes back to senses. He asks her what happened? She doesnt respond. Sarjaa takes table and seats there. He tells her that Albela is in city and he is looking for you and me. Niru is scared. Sarjaa says but you dont need to worry. He will not come to the Penkwarwadi. But you dont try to go out. He gives her medicine and tells her schedule of it. He tells I will ask Sonali to give water to you.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sweet scene

Sarja comes to give medicine to Niru... he informs her that Albela is looking for them... and she doesn't need to worry as he can never enter penkarwadi... he asks her not to go out anywhere... he tells it's not an order but a request... as he's worried about both her & child... Niru wants to tell something... but Sarja starts talking about the medicines... and tells her when to take what & tells he'll send Sonali to give water... he leaves... Sonali enters with the water... she tells Sarja always loves his family & cares for them... but never expresses it... but for the 1st time she saw him actually showing it by getting medicines for Niru... Niru feels grateful... Sonali gives her the medicine... she tells Sarja really loves her too much... Niru coughs... Sonali starts asking how did they meet & all??? Niru looks disturbed...

coming up - Sad Sarja promises Chandu... that he would always be there to support Niru even if she hates him lifelong...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But I am glad that they showed Sonali as a intermediary between Sarja and Niru...

Sonali is giving Niru some insight into the real Sarja who is tough on the outside and soft inside.  She also tells Niru how he is showing care for the first time abt someone although he cares abt every1 but never used to show it before...

Thru Sonali Niru will have change of heart abt Sarja eventually
sudhalata1 thumbnail
now its Nurse sarjaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
darshana23 thumbnail
Sarjaa goes out and Sonali enters with water. She gives water to Niru and gives her medicine. Sonali says seems that Sarjaa dada loves u lot. Niru coughs. Sonali asks her if she has problem taking medicine. Niru just nods negatively. Sonali says Sarjaa dada loves everyone from family but he never shows it off. But first time ever, she saw him reciprocating that feeling too. Sonali asks her what their love started? When did she met him? How was their first meet??
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhalata1

now its Nurse sarjaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

that really cracked me up๐Ÿคฃ niru ki liye usko kitna sab kuch hona lage...
darshana23 thumbnail
Now its all flashback between Sarjaa Niru scenes... Niru remembers all incident she met Sarjaa
darshana23 thumbnail
CVs are pakka chalu... They showed that tree cornering scene fully... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

that really cracked me up๐Ÿคฃ niru ki liye usko kitna sab kuch hona lage...

aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰