India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

For abhay, piya and maithili... Read this

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
<font size="6"> know i am very inviscible part of this forum as i dont comment or discuss any thing, and dont take part any topic,but tonight i cud nt stop my self.

So i am posting this, they are with the translation of some gujrati shers.

So for

Abhay, - Nahi ki maine koi fariyad ki meri kismat bana do, par meri barbadi ki koi to had bana do.

Eng- i have not complaint any about making my fate any good, but atleast give me the limitation of my ruining.

And today he made me cry, Abhay is strong in front of the whole world but love of his life makes him weak in front of her, it is like waiting for some one for 200 years, and after it find out, it was just the part of the dream.

When he cried in front of maithili, it was just tears in thought of Metz but from Abhay's p.o.v it was his life which was being washed by the tears, the pain of wanting the one from 200 years, who was never going to come back.

And when she returned, she came again to take his life from him.
Seriously he is suffering from the worst kind of agony everyday.

For Abhay in case of Maithily making him frozen,

tir chalana hai to beshak chalao is sine pe, magar itna yaad rakhna ki sine me ek dil hai aur dil me aapka mukam hai.
And secon one is...
woh to khushbu hai hawa me bikhar jayegi,
mamla fulo ka hai woh kidhar jayega?.

Eng,- she is fragrenss,she will vanish in the air, but the point is about flower, where will he go?

Maithily again proved that every thing is fair in love and war, and believe me even if you throw tamatar and undes at me, but today i feel pity for her, when she said that, ''i cant kill her because she is the love of yours.''

so this is the kind of tragedy when you just watch the person who used to love you at some point of life, in the love of the other girl.

May be at some point i think she is the bitch. But she left Piya without killing, because she knows what type of pain Abhay will suffer, by loosing the person he loves, because she has suffered it too.

Shraddha itni hai teri daya par
mujhe ki,

kiye nahi jo paap woh bhi mujhe kubul hai.

Eng
-i have so much faith in your kindness, that i am happy to admit all the sins, which i have not even commited.
And when Abhay told maithili that he loved the girl, who was with beautiful heart with beautiful soul, we see Abhay who may have forgotten to take breath but didnt forget Maithili at all. We think that,

Bhulne jaisa bhi main kuch bhula nahi,
yad karne layak jo hai use to tu yad kar.

From abhay when Maithili told him about how did he stop loving her.

Aey khuda yeh kaisa inkalab aaya hai,
aaj main parde me hun aur mera mehboob benakab aaya hai.
Metz told Abhay that he forget to love her, he stopped loving her we can only say,

Yun to hum dil me sab ko basate hai, par tumhari kasam, jahan tum rehte ho, woh jaga sab se chupate hai.
It was for.,,
When Abhay told her that he loved her.

For Piya...
Jindagi uske nam ke sahare se katti hai kabhi, jo naam bhi apna mujhe lene nahi deta,

eng- i am living my life in the name of the person, who doesnt let me say his name

khuda aisa milan kisi ko na de,
ki samne wo ho aur hum gale bhi na lag paye.

Eng-may god never give this type of union to any body, that he is infront of you, and you cant hug him.

Hai itne bahot ke jo duniya ko badal gaye, par bahot kum log aise hai jo mohbbat me safal ho gaye...

Eng,. There are a few who came and changed the world, but very rare came and succeeded in the love.

Abhay will make her forget about him, every memory of Abhay will be taken away from her, and We will see that both of them lost each other, but it will be same as always, may be Abhay will be condition of frozen, but after watching the promo we saw that,, even at the entry of Piya in the jungle, made him stirr his han.

So for that,

yun hi nahi ruk sakte kadam mere yahan pe, shayad isi gali me uska ghar hona chahiye.

Means,,, there supposed to be some reason of stoppage of my steps, perhaps his home is in this street.

And we feel that Abhay is feeling the presence of Piya near him.

And about our Sid,

unrequited love sucks., isnt it?

Do dilo ko jab milte dekhta hu to mujhe meri mahobbat ka anjam yaad aata hai,

means whenever i see two hearts meeeting to each other blissfully, i only remember the result of my love.

May be some times love is in toxicating, love when unreturned makes you bitter, it hurts the most, ..

His pain was like his heart made him trapped for the person who was never made for him, it was clear that metz never loved him and, and we often forget to think any thing logical when we are in love.

And what did he get for loving some one so blindly? Nothing not even one drop of tear from the person he loved the most?
</font>

Edited by neeti_huda - 20 May 2011 at 11:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xMarisaxAshtad.MayurnASYA..Armaania..-Rema-.Aparajhita.

xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
beautifully written! u have said it all. i feelt for all of them. Abhay Piya Maithali'sigh'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeti_huda

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMarisax

beautifully written! u have said it all. i feelt for all of them. Abhay Piya Maithali'sigh'

thanx marisa, yeah it was heart breaking epi. Esp scenes of abhay and metz,

the most heart breaking scene was metz saying abhay if you cant love me than kill me those dialogues were beautifully written and well performed
Bunku Groupbie
Bunku
Bunku

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Each and every word of ur post is awesome.nothing left to say...felt the same way for abhiya and metzz..abhay ne 200 sal indazar kiya ta tab Jake use pia mili te well a/c to promo time will bring them back as abhay said sache pyaar se bad duniya me koyi takat nahin pia ki pyaar abhay ko vapas layenge .and then they will be united 4ever...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index