India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

20th May 2011 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
epi starts with isha smiling as chetna is angry cause accounts are all messed up.    Chetna is yelling at masi cause she mishandled the money...and then chetna leaves from there.   Then masi sees Isha..and comes and says Teri toh...but bhola holds masi and says we will deal with her later...first think of chetna.   Masi and bhola leave.

all kids laugh.   and then vrinda syas how did this happen..u did the accounts so how come.   and then isha syas masi told me that my dad called ..so if i do the accounts she will tell me what my dad said.  and ira says dad called?  and isha says no..masi lied.   and isha says when masi and bhola left...i called back and says hello this is isha speaking...when are u coming..and the guy on the other line says this is a cloth shop...there is no shyam dad here.   This is no pco.   and isha says this is dharampur...and the guy says no this is kishenpur no.   so isha found out masi was lying.  So ira syas why did masi lie?   So isha says so i decided that i will expose her.   and all kids happy with isha.   Chetna on phone...and masi and bhola on chetna's feet saying sorry.   and chetna says i dont want to hear anything...i m going to hand u over to cops.   and masi says no no dont do this.   Pls forgive us thinking this is our firsst fault.  Chetna says this is not a fault...it is a crime.   and chetna says give ur explanation to the cops...and masi starts hitting her head on a woodeen thing..(faking it) .   Masi says it all happened all of a sudden.   she says it costed us a lot in hospital..bhola was in an accident.  so.    masi says we will never do it...Chetna syas ok.  one more chance but a last one.   Masi  says thank you.   U gave us one opportunity but we wont give u even one opportunity...and chetna looks and masi says any complaint opportunity.     Chetna says i m going to keep an eye on u.   there will be a new morening from tomorrow...happiness days.  

Early in the morning masi and bhola in dinning room.   Chetna comes and says i want to change everything over here.    New color new furniture.   kids should feel this is happy enviornment.   But first we have to clean the whole place.   She says who cleans this place.   and chutki walking by and masi says chutki tell chetna.    and chutki says masi and bhola herself do the cleaning over here.  and chetna says very good...so start cleaning.

Kids in the monring all think that cops must have taken masi and bhola..and chutki comes and says all of u come outside and see what is happening.   All kids come and see bhola and devki cleaning...all laughing.

masi and bhola both cribbing amongst them.  all kids laughing.   chetna comes and says kids..i know u are thinking why did i give them one more chance.   They  have said sorry and promised me to serve all of u well.   Chetna says we are going to change the color first.   Masi and bhola syas nice color.   and chetna says comeon start coloring the place.  Masi and bhola coloring walls and kids come and annoy them and are having fun.   Masi cuts her hand as a glass falls down and isha comes with an aid box...and masi says i will get u isha.   as soon as i get the opportunity...i will get u.   u turned me from malakin to servant...cause of u mein khoon bahaya hai.   So very soon... i will separate u form ur blood.   and masi leaves and isha is worried.

All kids says masi told u this...it is danger.   ISha says i am worried about ira.   vrinda syas masi is never going to change.   tinu says we have to kick masi out of here.   isha syas we have to expose her truth to chetna aunty.  then chetna aunty will hand her over to the cops.

but who will tell her the truth.   Cutkin says i will tell her.  and isha says no..masi finds out dont know what she will do.   Isha syas we can do something that truth is revealed on its own.  ALl thinking,

Pre-cap -- some new guy entering the orphanage.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandayroshnunevaramilwebNasheelaprachi82Raima36A HUGE FANsweetygirl28

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Wow Thanks For The Update.
sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update :)

i guess it will be more fun from now onwards!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index