Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Da Pallo is well versed in yer X-RATED expertise!!!

But as dey say...da pupil always outshines da tutor...DA PALLO's pervness is scraping pinnacles dat DA FAZ can only bless me to reach!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: reemg

But somehow I feel it will be Dushyant or Talli that will reunite Kesar and Gulaal. Because seeing the changes in Dushyant he would never allow Gulaal to put the blame on herself and causing stress on the family.

Dush doesn' have to do anything difficult - all he has to do is marry one of the girls chosen by his mum and tell everyone it is on Gulaal's advise he decide to get married - ek teer se do nishaan... get out of Gul-Kes way and make Jamuna feel kindly towards Gul.

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post !

Yes, indeed, this is a lovely show...

I hope it doesn't get axed , but know i cant help that...

So enjoying every moment of what is left...

VJ
Sadia.khan thumbnail
bechara kesar kya kare...😭 Pooch bhi nehi sakhta, aur pooche baghair bhi nehi reh sakhta...😭😭
sneha04c thumbnail
I dont  think GULAL wuld  tell lie to kesar becoz she knws hw kesar  reacts when in anger😡 though ,she will try to be away from kesar but thts another thing , but the constant jealously of kesar regarding gulal and  dushyant may also lead to confession from kesar to gulal ,😳 though gulal already has gt hints but the final blow is still remaining and gulal also cant lie abt dushayants and her realtionship  becoz tht wuld nt only make matter bitter between her and kesar but also between dushayant and kesar also becoz she wont afford a tiff between the brothers, but i just hope talli reacts sensibilly🤔 and we see more of kesar and gulal

Edited by sneha04c - 12 years ago
praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly! Gulaal's an obsession for him...and I liked that Gulaal, as expected, was quick to pick up the vibes coming from Kesar. Kesar had this obsession about Gulaal since a long time now and its quite believable that he takes even the smallest of things pertaining to Gulaal SO seriously. This sort of explains the amount of intensity in him. He was crying his heart out so badly baring his most vulnerable self that he doesn't want to get separated from her come what may...he really is a kid at heart when it comes to Gulaal. And after Talli finds out that the chunar was never meant for her...I really don't think that would knock any sense into her just yet...looking at her character and her usual reactions to Kesar in his ignoring mode and Gulaal's constant reassurances...its going to take a long time for her to realize the truth.Lets see how Gulaal deals with all this now that she knows something more about Kesar. Edited by praniti - 12 years ago