Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Da Faz...

*Pallo eyes yer siggy dabba with GREEN GREEN halo*

Kesar is not the only one burning wid suppressed Jealousy!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ma fav scene was...dat nyt when he became "Father Teresa" for Gulaal!!! Haaayyyeee...I'd be willing to fake illness just have a sexy dude like dat fuss over me!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
To be honest in my opinion I think if it was some ordinary serial and a normal character than yes they are most likely to lie to wish the other persons happiness. But Gulaal is different and unique and Gulaal the character - seeing as what type of person she's like I don't think she would ever stoop that low to lie to Kesar about having a relationship with her husbands murderer because she knows that is not doing Kesar any favours and all it's going to do is ruin her relationship with him and she does LOVE him and I don't think she could ever bare to lose him.

And she better NOT LIE i would feel like punching her in the face if she did something like that. But somehow I feel it will be Dushyant or Talli that will reunite Kesar and Gulaal. Because seeing the changes in Dushyant he would never allow Gulaal to put the blame on herself and causing stress on the family.
Poor Sudha tho...😭

*Pallo evilly smiling*

Mentally am happy tho...Talli's make up went waste!!!
🤣🤣🤣
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

DA Pallo DA FAZZ will be making more dabbay kay tenants 🤣 so I will let you know when more signatures are done, you can steal the dabba tenant residing there atm 😉

OYEEE DA PALLO DA FAZ will challenge you, Sexy Dude Kesar is mine haiga 🤣 Hayee you know what I'd do instead instead of JUST faking an illness  it would probably turn into a night both of us wont forget 🤣🤣🤣
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: reemg

TI don't think she would ever stoop that low to lie to Kesar about having a relationship with her husbands murderer because she knows that is not doing Kesar any favours and all it's going to do is ruin her relationship with him and she does LOVE him and I don't think she could ever bare to lose him.

Hmmm you have a good point too! Theres just way too many possibilities that can take place, for one I think I believe it when you say Gulaal wont say something that will make her seem like a bad person especially in Kesar's eyes because he is the "dream" so I think she wants to keep him open minded in order to make Vasants dream come true, as for her love, well she's oblivious or has motherly feelings for Kesar, that will change but only if something big happens!
*Pallo scooping Dabba resident*

Pallo accepts yer challenge DA FAZ...Kesariya...will cum oly ma ma DESH!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

And no u don't go...Lets deal... U keep DAY ACTIVITIES ...I'll handle NYT ONES!!!
🤣 I am bettah equipped to do them...🤣🤣🤣
Sumhow DA FAZ...I was wondering abt warnings...but Yer topic is giving me license...OBSESSION GROWS (BANG ON...Myn is!!)...Am fully in limits!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
maybe-just thumbnail

OYE OYE Pallo what kind of desh are you talking about? Is there an underlying meaning to that word? 🤣🤣

And no no deal, you know that me's does better at night time duties dont you remember my outhouse activities? 😉 But screw that Munda, he washed my hopes with water 🤣 and you know I have the right equipment *packs strawberries, whipped cream, chocolate and a sexy sari* 🤣
Aaahhh dat eggjactly da DESH Da Pallo ij talking abt...

"MUNDA WHO???"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

*Seizure of amnesia!*

And yer nyt tym equipments have been safely loaded onto ma bike...Tho I expect Kesariyaaa...to cum prepared wid da strawberries and chocos 😆😆😆...

As for that saree...U can keep dat...I'll manage wid dat SEXY CHUNAR...Less Effort...More PHUN!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
maybe-just thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelygal

Sumhow DA FAZ...I was wondering abt warnings...but Yer topic is giving me license...OBSESSION GROWS (BANG ON...Myn is!!)...Am fully in limits!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You think your bad? Imagine my halat! 😆 You know my mind had Xtra Xrated tendenciesROFLROFLROFL