aww such a sweet post Embarrassed Big smile

Thank You.Big smile

xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by xMarisax

great post! u have said it all. true they are rocking together, which makes it impossible to not notice them.
ikr? the most painfull thing abt the leap is not how they will unite again, but how this 1 year even if we wont see it have passed without AbhaynPiya. even if in peaceful sleep for Abhay nd a somewhat calm life for Piya, the Piya whom wont remember anything, still the fact that Abhaypia are not in this times together grabs one painfully, since its nothing but wrong no matter how peacfull.

Exactly.Thinking of a fact that AbhIya were separated for 1 year makes me in pain.How they'd live without each other for 365 days.Shocked
Um..I guess i forgot something.Piya not knowing about AP?how come?

oh you dont know? Piya's memory will be erased by Abhay before he gets completely frozenOuch.
and apparently he will come back to life with her presence after the leap.
but yea, still this 365 days without eachother:(
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
oh my god..pRINCEZZZ..Finally you tell those words for MY ABIYA aka VISU..ohhh what a day today..You know pricy whenever you said in posts that you were not a ABHIAY aka VISU fan...It somewhere used to prick me & I used to wish..& wonder hwo can yo not love such a amazing wonderful..mindblwoing scinillating sexy hot most desirabel COUPLE ever..!!
But princezz..aaj mer adil aur dimag dono kaam nahin karraha hai after reading that TB article about star one..I am just not able to say a word..I swear..BUT YOUR POST MADE ME WRITE ..I swear I am sooo shattered at present..that Ijust cannot tell you..I cant take it if they are ending ABHIAY aka PKYEK..in my life..I mean ky ayaar ek saal bhi nahin hua..it i ssooo famous then what is their problem..I mena they have not specified anything but it is mentioned all star oen shows..SO..IT IS A BIGGEST TRAGEDY yaar Now my JOSH & EXCITEMENT os all BECOME LIKE A DOOMSDAY ..yaar Seriously..I cant express how horribele I am feeling right now..!!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xMarisax..Armaania..

xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

oh my god..pRINCEZZZ..Finally you tell those words for MY ABIYA aka VISU..ohhh what a day today..You know pricy whenever you said in posts that you were not a ABHIAY aka VISU fan...It somewhere used to prick me & I used to wish..& wonder hwo can yo not love such a amazing wonderful..mindblwoing scinillating sexy hot most desirabel COUPLE ever..!!
But princezz..aaj mer adil aur dimag dono kaam nahin karraha hai after reading that TB article about star one..I am just not able to say a word..I swear..BUT YOUR POST MADE ME WRITE ..I swear I am sooo shattered at present..that Ijust cannot tell you..I cant take it if they are ending ABHIAY aka PKYEK..in my life..I mean ky ayaar ek saal bhi nahin hua..it i ssooo famous then what is their problem..I mena they have not specified anything but it is mentioned all star oen shows..SO..IT IS A BIGGEST TRAGEDY yaar Now my JOSH & EXCITEMENT os all BECOME LIKE A DOOMSDAY ..yaar Seriously..I cant express how horribele I am feeling right now..!!  

I cant take Abhiya aka ViSu-less Days commin so soonCryCryCry

Agree, all the excitment for the new fresh start just turned into this painfull feeling of loosing themOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! Mahi made this post!!!Shocked Finally AbhIya too created magic on you...LOL 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Isnt it? they grab one, one way or the other.
they were epic , Piya n AMetz.guess we have another epic moment to look forward to tommorlw. this 365 days without Abhay Piya next to eachotjer does really pain one:(
nice post!

Edited by Sohanax - 22 May 2011 at 2:26am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
not only u dear
evryone is gonna miss them

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
yes you are right my self and my group would also miss them.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index