Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
oh my god..pRINCEZZZ..Finally you tell those words for MY ABIYA aka VISU..ohhh what a day today..You know pricy whenever you said in posts that you were not a ABHIAY aka VISU fan...It somewhere used to prick me & I used to wish..& wonder hwo can yo not love such a amazing wonderful..mindblwoing scinillating sexy hot most desirabel COUPLE ever..!!
But princezz..aaj mer adil aur dimag dono kaam nahin karraha hai after reading that TB article about star one..I am just not able to say a word..I swear..BUT YOUR POST MADE ME WRITE ..I swear I am sooo shattered at present..that Ijust cannot tell you..I cant take it if they are ending ABHIAY aka PKYEK..in my life..I mean ky ayaar ek saal bhi nahin hua..it i ssooo famous then what is their problem..I mena they have not specified anything but it is mentioned all star oen shows..SO..IT IS A BIGGEST TRAGEDY yaar Now my JOSH & EXCITEMENT os all BECOME LIKE A DOOMSDAY ..yaar Seriously..I cant express how horribele I am feeling right now..!!  

xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

oh my god..pRINCEZZZ..Finally you tell those words for MY ABIYA aka VISU..ohhh what a day today..You know pricy whenever you said in posts that you were not a ABHIAY aka VISU fan...It somewhere used to prick me & I used to wish..& wonder hwo can yo not love such a amazing wonderful..mindblwoing scinillating sexy hot most desirabel COUPLE ever..!!

But princezz..aaj mer adil aur dimag dono kaam nahin karraha hai after reading that TB article about star one..I am just not able to say a word..I swear..BUT YOUR POST MADE ME WRITE ..I swear I am sooo shattered at present..that Ijust cannot tell you..I cant take it if they are ending ABHIAY aka PKYEK..in my life..I mean ky ayaar ek saal bhi nahin hua..it i ssooo famous then what is their problem..I mena they have not specified anything but it is mentioned all star oen shows..SO..IT IS A BIGGEST TRAGEDY yaar Now my JOSH & EXCITEMENT os all BECOME LIKE A DOOMSDAY ..yaar Seriously..I cant express how horribele I am feeling right now..!!  

I cant take Abhiya aka ViSu-less Days commin so soon😭😭😭

Agree, all the excitment for the new fresh start just turned into this painfull feeling of loosing them
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!! Mahi made this post!!!😲 Finally AbhIya too created magic on you...πŸ˜† 
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Isnt it? they grab one, one way or the other.
they were epic , Piya n AMetz.guess we have another epic moment to look forward to tommorlw. this 365 days without Abhay Piya next to eachotjer does really pain one:(
nice post!Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
patakha-guddi thumbnail
not only u dear
evryone is gonna miss them
usha786 thumbnail
yes you are right my self and my group would also miss them.
o.Soha.o thumbnail
gosh, dont want Abhiya-less days commin so soon:(
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i am not going to miss AbhiYa because i can't wait for their new passionate and romantic love story in the leap...

AbhiYa before the leap went through alot of ups and down...

1)abhay's "stay away from me piya" mode...
2)abhay's arrogant behaviour towards piya
3) maithilli's memories in abhay's heart
4)abhay being protective about piya
5)abhay making no friends
6)abhay thinking only about piya's safety...and how to stay distance from her...

more than the love story of AbhiYa...it was more focus on how abhay protecting piya from his dark world...there was no love story...and also maithilli's shadows in abhay's heart and soul...

now its a whole different story and now the real love story of abhay-piya starts in full swing...

abhay knows about maithilli...now after what maithilli did to him...there might be only hatred for maithilli...so no more maithilli shadow in his life...but yes the love he had for her once upon a time will be always living in him...that will be a reason he will listen to maithilli orders...other than that nothing else he feels for her...the love has been dead once he and maithilli died in the fire

now no more abhay's arrogant attitute towards piya...because now abhay truly loves her...he will want to distance from her...but there will be always love and passion in his eyes for piya

protection is there...thats what he born for...to save the world from demons...werewolves...witches...evil vampires...so abhay protecting piya will be seen...now after sid...abhay has to protect piya from maithilli and werewolf...not only piya but also his friends...as they have known about vampires...werewolves being alive...

so i can't wait for the new love story of abhay-piya...with maithilli shadowm around being so evil...its going to be interesting...

and more ViSu scenes...as AbhiYa as well as AMetz...

i am sure maithilli will try getting intimate with abhay...so bonus scenes of ViSu...if to watch them as ViSu and not AbhiYa...

AbhiYa intimate scenes are there for sure...

i hope no gay krap track...

and i wish sid comes back...and SidChi happens